Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 116

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
01/08/17 09:52 AM (7 years ago)

BT 4.0 Colors from CP

I have noticed that Navbar, font colors, background colour edits from the control panel has no effect on my ios BT 4 test app. Can anyone cast some light on this and if there is anything that needs to be done in the project build to fix or if, or it is a core problem that needs tweaking please?. Seems to affect all new core plugins I've tried and my plugins too.

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Esher, UK
01/09/17 09:55 AM (7 years ago)
In one of my plugins, the following used to work: self.buttonLabelFontColor = [BT_color getColorFromHexString:[BT_strings getStyleValueForScreen:self.screenData nameOfProperty:@"buttonLabelFontColor" defaultValue:@"#000000"]]; //font color This linked a value in the CP and it was OK in BT3. Now, the value set is always the default. If I look at my debug the value of the fontcolor string is UIExtendedSRGBColorSpace 0 0 0 1 So, it seems to me that something in the core has changed. The code to read in the colour compiles, but the clue to why it no longer works is in this line somewhere. Any ideas anyone?

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Esher, UK
02/01/17 04:09 AM (7 years ago)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.