Discussion Forums  >  Images, Documents, File Locations

Replies: 7    Views: 2284

Danai
I hate code!
Reg: Mar 04, 2014
Bangkok
03/24/14 10:31 AM (10 years ago)

[Solved] Error messages when upload to App Store !!!

Greeting from Thailand. I am very newbie of Buzztouch! Today I tried to upload my 1st app to App Store but not success full. It shows error messages as below. Unable to authenticate the package 847481058.itmsp Error ITMS-9000: "Invalid image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key "CFBundleIconFile': Icon_57.png" at SoftwareAssets/ SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage) Error ITMS-9000: "Invalid image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key "CFBundleIconFile': Icon_57.png" at SoftwareAssets/ SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage) Error ITMS-9000: "Invalid image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key "CFBundleIconFile': Icon_72.png" at SoftwareAssets/ SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage) Error ITMS-9000: "Invalid image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key "CFBundleIconFile': Icon_114.png" at SoftwareAssets/ SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage) Error ITMS-9000: "Invalid image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key "CFBundleIconFile': Icon_114.png" at SoftwareAssets/ SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage) _________________________________________________________________ Please kindly help to guide me ASAP. Thanks you all that will kindly help me &wish you have a good day!!!!

Angry Ninja
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 25, 2013
Maine
03/24/14 12:57 PM (10 years ago)
Hi Danai, You need to create your icon files and drag them into your project. This missing file names shown in your error are the icon sizes that it cannot find. For example, Icon_72.png refers to an an icon image that is 72x72 pixels. Take a look in your project settings in the icon library to see which ones are missing, or incorrectly referenced.

Danai
I hate code!
Bangkok
03/24/14 08:28 PM (10 years ago)
Hi Hatori Thank you for your kindly help. Lets me try to fix it.

Danai
I hate code!
Bangkok
03/24/14 10:51 PM (10 years ago)
Sir, I tried to create icon.png/[email protected]/icon-72.png and drag to Bt-Art/Icons and Bt-Images but it still showing wrong part!!! What is the correct part? I don't have any idea!! Thanks

Danai
I hate code!
Bangkok
03/25/14 12:40 AM (10 years ago)
Sir, I tried to create icon.png/[email protected]/icon-72.png and drag to Bt-Art/Icons and Bt-Images but it still showing wrong part!!! What is the correct part? I don't have any idea!! Thanks

Danai
I hate code!
Bangkok
03/25/14 06:03 AM (10 years ago)
So happy now, uploaded completely but have to wait last approval. ^^ > Deleted CFbundleIconFile in info. > Copy/backup all icon in images.xcassets > I deleted all icon on AppIcons > Move backup icon to Bt-Images > Drag icons back to AppIcons > Create and import icons (icon_57.png/icon_72.png/icon_114.png/icon.144.png) to Bt-Images These steps I did. Then try to upload again. Cheers!!!!

Thierry ETE
Lost but trying
Reg: May 07, 2014
Beverly Hills
05/21/14 08:17 PM (9 years ago)
I had exactly the same issue... the same message. I didn't have a BT_Image file in my application files. So I dragged the one that was in my build from buzztouch on my desktop into the application folder on Xcode. But the file was empty because all my images were previously dragged from my desktop to Images.xcassets and my app was working perfectly. So just to see if that was making a difference, I added again all my images into the BT_Images that was now on the app folder (you have to right click on that folder and select "add files to...". After that, by selecting the app folder on Xcode, I went to Info and observed that under "Icon files" they were 4 icons with these strange names (Icon_57.png, Icon_72.png, Icon_114.png, Icon_144.png) so I edited and changed these names with the real names of my 4 icons. Also I observed that under "Icon file" they were again the strange name of Icon_57.png... and I changed it with the name of my app icon image name. Well... folks it worked... no more error... and my app is submitted... pray for me. Blessings on your journey.

travissickle
Lost but trying
Reg: May 29, 2014
Tampa
06/13/14 09:42 PM (9 years ago)
What icon files and how do I drag them into the project?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.