Discussion Forums  >  App Store Rejections

Replies: 5    Views: 447

rickp703
Android Fan
Reg: Dec 15, 2015
South Elgin
12/15/15 12:17 PM (8 years ago)

Rejected 3 times on Free Version - Paid version Approved ??

Hello everyone, I can't figure out Apple's reason for a decline on our Free version, when they approved the PAID version. The have rejected under 8.3 Your app contains features that mimic the iPhone dialer app iOS interface or behavior. We’ve attached a screenshot for your reference. Our APP is called "Ballz-life Dialer" - both paid & LITE. visit www.ballz-life.com for a link to the app. They have REJECTED the FREE Version 3 times, even after we changed the icons to be different than the Apple stock dialer icons. Glad they didn't reject the paid version. Please help provide some thoughts on why they would reject. We don't want to mention to them they approved the PAID version, because knowing Apple they will kill our paid app. We have asked for more specific insight as to the element being rejected, but hope the community can help! Thanks, Rick

Calypso Kid
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 09, 2012
Upstate New Yor...
12/15/15 06:16 PM (8 years ago)
Sounds like someone trying to advertise their new app. Was the app made with Buzztouch or are you just trying to get some free advertising by posting here? Dave

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
12/16/15 03:55 AM (8 years ago)
This is spam, hasnt used buzz to build it, but wants our advice lol

rickp703
Android Fan
Reg: Dec 15, 2015
South Elgin
12/16/15 04:57 AM (8 years ago)
Gentlemen, I had thought this forum was a place to help developers... No the app was not built with Buzz, so if I'm in the wrong place, I apologize. I am not seeking free publicity because Apple won't release the Free Version... I was just looking for some keen eyes to give it a look over because I don't understand. I you can help, thanks.. if not please advise & I will pose my question else-where. Thanks in advance & apologies if needed. Rickp703

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
12/16/15 05:33 AM (8 years ago)
The forum is for buzztouch members, who use Buzztouch tools to build Apps, If you have used a different platform/software to build your app, then you need to point your questions there, Advice here is given to members in regards to code built with buzztouch,You need to direct your question to whatever forum is connected to whatever software you used, or the developer that designed it. Im sorry if i seamed rude, But we have had few spammers in here in the past couple of weeks. Thanks Sean

Gorgey
Apple Fan
Reg: Apr 21, 2016
London
04/28/16 04:10 AM (7 years ago)
Hi there! Apple is pretty precise and fussy when it comes to apps that it will allow on its store! I normally trust them as I get most of my applications from the App Store. I have never had any issues till date! If your app’s free version was rejected, there must be something wrong with it! Isn’t there a number that you can call for inquiries?!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.