Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 7    Views: 232

KevinPerry
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 10, 2012
Wisconsin, USA
02/14/12 09:20 PM (12 years ago)

Android - File not downloaded yet , over and over and over even after fixing

Hello all, I have created an app with a dozen or so Custom_HTML pages. I went through and created all the html for them, entered it and SAVED IT, modified the NAVBAR and SAVED IT made a couple other changes and SAVED IT. SAVED after each mod to each section. Now I went back to Eclipse and opened the project. Did a clean and ran as android app. Almost all of the pages give this {File not downloaded yet} Go back to the BT_Server and all my HTML was removed ????? I have had this happen 4 times now. I now have my pages with no HTML due to ????? nothing I have done Anyone have any ideas what is happening in the BT_server that it deletes the HTML ?

KevinPerry
Android Fan
Wisconsin, USA
02/14/12 09:42 PM (12 years ago)
Just added the HTML again to the messed up pages. AND IT DID IT AGAIN

Fred@mySkylla com
Android Fan
Reg: Oct 03, 2011
location unknow...
02/14/12 09:52 PM (12 years ago)
I would look into the Server installation. Verify that it's in the root directory. Send me an email for another possible solution. Fred

KevinPerry
Android Fan
Wisconsin, USA
02/14/12 10:07 PM (12 years ago)
Yes it is in root like this http://name.mydomain.tld/ Will send an email off as soon as I can. ADDED : Something is messed up. Took server off line. Am double checking all settings. ADDED ADDED : Cleaning and checking SQL. A few errors were found, not sure why. Fixed and will see what happens at this point.

Mike the App Guy
Lost but trying
Reg: Sep 19, 2011
Birmingham, Ala...
05/28/12 12:58 PM (11 years ago)
Are there any updates to this topic? I'm getting the same error when I try to open a HTML/Text page from my Buzztouch Server app in the Eclipse emulator/AVD using the Google 2.2 emulator. The screen will open as it should, but the actual HTML content I put in the screen won't show up at all, with that "something's not right. File not downloaded" error message. Any suggestions or help??

Mike the App Guy
Lost but trying
Birmingham, Ala...
05/28/12 12:59 PM (11 years ago)
Are there any updates to this topic? I'm getting the same error when I try to open a HTML/Text page from my Buzztouch Server app in the Eclipse emulator/AVD using the Google 2.2 emulator. The screen will open as it should, but the actual HTML content I put in the screen won't show up at all, with that "something's not right. File not downloaded" error message. Any suggestions or help??

Mike the App Guy
Lost but trying
Birmingham, Ala...
05/28/12 01:00 PM (11 years ago)

blakeprupis
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 10, 2013
Newark, NJ
06/11/13 12:37 PM (10 years ago)
I am getting the Something's not right message with File not downloaded yet. I had no problems like this before, but all day I've been getting this error message. What gives ?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.