Discussion Forums  >  App Store Rejections

Replies: 9    Views: 1105

Sergey
Apple Fan
Reg: Mar 19, 2014
Novosibirsk
03/19/14 11:45 AM (10 years ago)

2.3: Apps that do not perform as advertised by the developer will be rejected

----- 2.3 ----- We found that your application is using Game Center leaderboards, however, you have not yet submitted the leaderboards for review. It would be appropriate to submit the Game Center leaderboards for review. While your iTunes Connect Application State shows as Rejected, we don't require a new binary to address this issue. Please visit iTunes Connect, Manage Your Applications, then select your app and click on Manage Game Center to complete the leaderboards setup or to remove it. When you are finished, please reply to this message and we will proceed with your review. IMPORTANT: After making the necessary changes to your metadata and clicking the "Save" button at the bottom of the page, do NOT click "Ready to Upload Binary" unless you plan to submit a new binary. If you click the "Ready to Upload Binary" button, a new binary upload will be required. Mar 18, 2014 04:47 PM Required changes are completed. !my notes: I deleted in itunesconnect Leaderboards not yet started in the binary code of this version of the application (included to test the new version of the application) 2.3: Apps that do not perform as advertised by the developer will be rejected Thank you for your response and feedback. We noticed after reinstalling and immediately upon opening the app, it connected to Game Center. Please resolve the binary and resubmit your application. Kind Regards, - App Review Team Please answer me what is meant here? !my notes: my app uses Game Center for permanent storage of data and real-time updates of balance in the game slot machines

Sandeep
Android Fan
Reg: Feb 01, 2012
Miraj, India
03/19/14 12:13 PM (10 years ago)
Your app got rejected because you did not turn on the Game Centre. Go to your ITC Dashboard--> Manage Your Applications and then select your app that got rejected and click View Details. On this page you will find an option named Game Center which you have to enable (by default it is disabled). The above step is only in case you already have set up the Leaderboard/s and Achievement/s. If thats not the case, you will first have to create Leaderboard/s and Achivement/s for your app by clicking Manage Game Center option in the app details page.

Sergey
Apple Fan
Novosibirsk
03/19/14 12:25 PM (10 years ago)
ITC Dashboard -> Manage Your Applications> Game Center enabled Leaderboard and Achievement not added to the ITC Dashboard and in the current application they are also absent. I Use Game Center just to keep the balance of coins Player, Leaderboard and Achievement not added in the app and ITC Dashboard.

Sergey
Apple Fan
Novosibirsk
03/19/14 12:26 PM (10 years ago)
just can not understand, maybe it is because the window when you start the game without the user login game center offers enter in game center for conservation opportunities \ recovery and migration of user data

Sandeep
Android Fan
Miraj, India
03/19/14 12:41 PM (10 years ago)
As far as i know you have to add both leaderboard and achievement. I might be wrong here. You will have to wait for someone more knowledgeable in this regard to join the discussion.

Sergey
Apple Fan
Novosibirsk
03/19/14 12:45 PM (10 years ago)
may not use the Game Center if I do not use leaderboard and \ or achievement in it?

Sandeep
Android Fan
Miraj, India
03/19/14 09:34 PM (10 years ago)
I think so but am not so sure because ios is a new thing for me. Might be you should ask either @GoNorthWest or @SmugWimp. They might be in a position to tell you more about game centre.

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
03/19/14 10:12 PM (10 years ago)
Got your PM...but unfortunately I have zero experience with Game Center. Wish I could be of more help! Mark

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
03/20/14 12:15 AM (10 years ago)
Hate to say it, but I have no Game Center experience at all… You might read through a couple of these and see if you missed any steps, or if something further is required. If I knew, I'd certainly tell you… http://www.raywenderlich.com/3276/game-center-tutorial-for-ios-how-to-make-a-simple-multiplayer-game-part-12 http://code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/ios-sdk-game-center-achievements-and-leaderboards-part-1--mobile-5701 and of course, as long winded as they can be sometimes, Apple keeps 'checklists' of things required to use the technology… you can look through there to make sure you're complete. https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/NetworkingInternet/Conceptual/GameKit_Guide/Introduction/Introduction.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40008304-CH1-SW1 Good Luck! Let us know how it turns out! Cheers! -- Smug

Zhan Zhang
I hate code!
Reg: Apr 15, 2015
Sydney
04/15/15 05:37 PM (9 years ago)
Hi Sergey just see you also had the problem with game centre, I, too have the issue that Apple is rejecting my app says "your app is using Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements but you have not submitted the them for review." In my app I only use game centre for multiplayer, no leaderboard and achievements are selected. Have you resolved your issue?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.