Discussion Forums  >  App Store Approvals, Thank You's

Replies: 5    Views: 324

Dusko
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 13, 2012
Beograd
05/14/15 07:59 AM (8 years ago)

Ambient Music New -- a new app, with a new video plugin

I have a new app, called Ambient Music New: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ambientmusicnew If you want to listen to non-intrusive music while you do something else, this Android app is for you. (See the description below.) From the programmer's point of view, there are two enhancements to brag about. My plugin called DS_awlProOperaMusic is based on CM_awlPro from the plugin market, however, it adds the -- ability to listen to the entire playlist with one tap of a button, and it introduces -- several commands besides the video playing. You can stop and and pause the video, direct it to an absolute count of seconds within the video, you see the name of the video playing, and you can choose another video to play without stopping the current video. There are separate screens for vertical and horizontal layout. This is the simplest possible YouTube displaying app. There isn't even any kind of the usual menus from Buzztouch, you go directly to the display list and you play it, one by one or all in a row. This app lends itself well to skinning and re-skinning, and of course, the hallmark of all my Android apps -- AdMob banners everywhere, with some (rare) interstitials. This one app will not make me rich, however, a multitude of these apps will add up, little by little. If you know what people want on YouTube, and if you are careful enough to choose only videos with the standard YT licence, you can get the source code for an app like this from me, for $97, including support. I now accept PayPal. Meanwhile, download the app, it really is peaceful and relaxing! If you want to critique the app, let me know through PM here or through email: http://duskosavic.com/blog/contact-dusko-savic/ Added an hour later: If you do not want to download the app but want to see what the app looks like, now there is a blog post available with the images: http://duskosavic.com/blog/programming/ambient-music-new-a-new-app-with-a-new-video-plugin/

Dusko
Veteran developer
Beograd
05/14/15 08:00 AM (8 years ago)
The description: Relaxing music on your phone or tablet, new from 14 May 2015. With this app, you will calm down yourself, study better, de-stress yourself, and get more sleep. The main screen is Ambient Music. You will have the following tracks: Three Hours of Ambient Music RELAX TV 3 Hours of Relaxing Music, Nature Sounds, Ambient Sleep Channel LoungeVstudio, 180 minutes Relax Daily Project Slow Background Music Instrumentals - soothing, calming, positive Channel relaxdaily, 56 minutes Guitar Music for Relaxation Instrumental Guitar Music ▶ Meditation, Relaxation, Yoga, Work, Workout Channel Jack Francis, 68 minutes Relaxing Sounds - Zen - Chinese Bamboo Flute with Nature Sounds Piano Ambient Music Bruno Sanfilippo & Mathias Grassow - Ambient music Channel Bruno Sanfilippo, 57 minutes Guitar -- Still Waters RELAX: Relaxing Music, Meditation Music, Sleep Music (Still Waters) Channel Alex Bett, 57 minutes Relaxation Piano Music Relaxation Piano Music II - Grieg, Beethoven, Chopin & Others Channel Kamibambiraptor, 82 minutes ======================= Download Our Other Apps We have other similar apps, with opera music, relaxing sounds of nature, Canzoni Italiane, Napolitan Songs, medical apps and many others. App Policies We do not hold copyright to the works that we have chosen for this selection of videos from YouTube. If you want quality ambient music, this app will save you time. These are all videos from YouTube, however, personally picked and problem free. Although there is a good deal of high level Java programming going on behind the scene, you won't notice it. To enjoy the music, just select the track you want, or, with the Play All button, play all the tracks in a row. Excellent if you study! Download this app only if you want to relax and do something else while the ambient music is calming everything around you. This is our choice of ambient music from YouTube. You can go to YouTube directly, that is true, but having it all in an app, within two or three taps is very convenient and beats entering naked YouTube links hands down. This app is for true ambient music lovers, not for technical buffs! Added banner ads as well as (rare) interstitial ads.

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
05/14/15 08:37 AM (8 years ago)
Cool!The different player styles is nice!

Dusko
Veteran developer
Beograd
05/14/15 08:41 AM (8 years ago)
Thanks for calling in. Much of what I currently do is based on your excellent video plugin https://www.buzztouch.com/plugins/plugin.php?pid=EBE896B7CF6AD216F25A7C9 I hope you won't mind if I offer my plugin at the market, with a higher price than yours, so that people can differentiate them?

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
05/14/15 08:44 AM (8 years ago)
I dont mind at all.What you do is inspiring.I like that you add more than whats already there.Ive also released all of my android plugins for free to members. You can enhance those as well if you would like.I encourage everyone to push the envelope like you do.Great job!

Dusko
Veteran developer
Beograd
05/14/15 08:51 AM (8 years ago)
>I dont mind at all. Thank you very much! >What you do is inspiring.I like that you add more than whats already there. Yes, always striving to offer more. >Ive also released all of my android plugins for free to members. Breaking news, thank you very much! >You can enhance those as well if you would like. Will have a look!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.