Discussion Forums  >  iOS / Android Beta Testers

Replies: 2    Views: 555

Kingston
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 01, 2013
New York
09/18/14 07:41 AM (9 years ago)

Issues after submitting the App to Apple

I got the below mail from Itunes after i submitted App to Apple. We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "Houses In San Antonio". Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery: Missing recommended icon file - The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0. Missing recommended icon file - The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0. Missing recommended icon file - The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '76x76' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0. After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect. Kindly provide me with some solution. Thanks.

chris1
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 10, 2012
Austin, TX
09/18/14 08:21 AM (9 years ago)
Looks like you're missing some icon images for your app. I think that's something that Buzztouch needs to address in its next update to the core, but that might take some time. In the mean time, use your favorite photo editor to create the correct versions and add them to your project in the same folder as the others.

fusionsch
I hate code!
Reg: Dec 28, 2010
Montreux Switze...
09/18/14 10:49 AM (9 years ago)
Quite strange... I do have these icons when downloading a package from BT... Check it out in 'your app name' folder -> Images.xcassets -> AppIcon.appiconset Anyway Chris is quite right: re-create them in your photo editor, as all sizes are automatically created by the BT machine on the basis of the 72x72 icon you uploaded on your CP. For all sizes above 72x72 (e.g. 152x152), quality will be much better! Cheers Jack

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.