Discussion Forums  >  Meetups, Hang Outs, and Events

Replies: 1    Views: 200

Susan Metoxen
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 01, 2011
Hopkins, Minnes...
08/19/14 08:10 PM (9 years ago)

Buzztouch Developer Meeting Today

We will have a special guest tomorrow....Ian@Buzztouch will be at the meeting! Like we did when @MacApple came to the meeting, we can start the meeting with a trip down memory lane and get Ian's perspective on the early days of Buzztouch. The main topic for the meeting tomorrow will be Part II on the clean up of the How-To page. We made some great progress last week. Tomorrow I would like to focus on what gaps we have on the How-To page, especially since we blinked off some of the awesome How-To's that @GoNorthwest made in the days of Buzztouch 1.5. First we will identify gaps, and then prioritize them. Here are the meeting details: Date: Wednesday, August 20 Time: 1:00 PM Pacific, 8:00PM UTC See you there! Note: This meeting is for members only. The developer meetings is one of the benefits of membership. If you would like to come to the meeting, why don't you join us right now?

Nicks App
Code is Art
Reg: May 21, 2014
Las Vegas
08/20/14 06:20 PM (9 years ago)
I was writing code, and the time escaped me. I'll try a PostIt®. Oh, that's right, I don't have any. I'll tape a note to my monitor. Maybe I should try Cal.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.