Discussion Forums  >  Meetups, Hang Outs, and Events

Replies: 1    Views: 111

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
03/02/14 05:32 PM (10 years ago)

Oxford Meetup now on Weekends + Europe Online

I've got some really good news. The Oxford meetups will now take place on a regular basis on a Saturday, instead of on a Thursday. This makes it much easier for working people to attend the meetups. I hope this revives the Oxford meetup that has had a bad start to 2014. I can't confirm which Saturday it'll be, but I will probably know this week. It'll be in a few weeks time this March. I also want people to be more confident with showing their content. It's a good chance to show what you've got, sort out problems or just have a chat with other Buzztouch users. And also, as a side note, the first European online hangout is this Thursday. I hope to attract people from across Europe to attend this regular meeting. It's going to be based around a real meetup, but will be entirely online. This is a good way for European users to shout out the rest of Buzztouch. Again, it's a good opportunity to showcase anything you may have, or present problems. I hope to host these hangouts on a fortnightly basis. The first will be: Thursday 6th March GMT (UK/Portugal): 19:00 CET (Spain/France/Germany/Italy.....): 20:00 EET (Finland/Turkey/Greece......): 21:00 MSK (Moscow/Western Russia): 22:00 I hope to see you at one of those (or both), if you live in the UK or Europe.

Angry Ninja
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 25, 2013
Maine
03/02/14 09:18 PM (10 years ago)
Are us American cowboys invited to sit in? Love watching anything BT related, if my schedule can accommodate it (sometimes hard with a 4 year old, lol)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.