Discussion Forums  >  Config Data, JSON, App Refresh

Replies: 1    Views: 123

Wissam
I hate code!
Reg: Dec 02, 2011
Dubai
06/21/13 12:43 PM (10 years ago)

Simple quiz images

hey everyone, I am using the interactive quiz plugin with images as questions. i am pulling data from my website and all the images are local. The problem is that all images show on the simulator but some of them go missing on real device!! I have tried png and jpg formats and still same problem. any idea about the reason?

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
06/21/13 08:50 PM (10 years ago)
Well, you're not mentioning which platform you're on, so I'll try and cover both. If it's on Android, make sure your images are all in the 'res/drawable' directory, and were 'added' not copied to the project. If it's iOS, make sure you've 'added' your images correctly, typically in the 'BT_images' directory. Mark (GoNorthWest) wrote a pretty good tutorial on ensuring your images and docs and stuff are able to be 'seen' by the platforms. https://www.buzztouch.com/files/howtos/Adding_Files_To_A_Project_v1.0.pdf From time to time, it also helps me to delete my application from the device, clean the project (eclipse or Xcode) and rerun the app... gets rid of spurious left over changes that may still demand a presence in your app... Hope this helps! Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.