Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 3    Views: 145

Bertrand
Apple Fan
Reg: Dec 26, 2012
saint-quentin f...
07/24/14 03:15 AM (9 years ago)

Top navigation bar

Hi everyone, I put a background image on the top nav bar. https://www.dropbox.com/s/de52akflqm43mip/img1.png But I am having a small graphic problem. I use a custom_HTML with a mailto link that automatically provides a new page with the fields to be able to send an email. But the worry is that the Send and Cancel buttons as well as the subject of the mail is in the nav bar. Which is not very esthetic. https://www.dropbox.com/s/md7nl98drjdsg28/img2.png is would it be possible to have a nav bar "normal" when I click on this link ? or even another way best Thanks ;)

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
07/24/14 06:36 AM (9 years ago)
You can put an IF block around the place where you made the custom Navbar with Image. The "if" would check to see if the Screen's Nickname is "Test". If the nickname matches, then your custom Navbar Image code would be not be used. Otherwise, for all other Screen Nicknames, the custom Navbar Image code would be used. Tell us where you have the custom Navbar Image code and show us that piece of the code? -- Niraj

Bertrand
Apple Fan
Reg: Dec 26, 2012
saint-quentin f...
07/24/14 06:56 AM (9 years ago)
Hi Niraj this is the code : UIImage *navBackgroundImage = [UIImage imageNamed:@"nav_test.png"]; [[UINavigationBar appearance] setBackgroundImage:navBackgroundImage forBarMetrics:UIBarMetricsDefault]; I placed this code in the file appli_delegate.m just before RETURN TRUE in the function "didFinishLaunchingWithOptions" But after I do not know the name of the page, because in fact I click a mailto link and it will show me a page with fields for email (the same as the Mail application). I do not use plugin for buzztouch sent the email.

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
07/24/14 07:00 AM (9 years ago)
Perhaps use the Screen Nickname for the screen that has the mailto link? Perhaps the email compose screen inherits the "parent" settings. -- Niraj

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.