Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 2    Views: 128

manhattan222
I hate code!
Reg: Dec 30, 2011
Madrid
01/21/12 10:24 AM (12 years ago)

Itunes connect error 2.2

Help me. I create an app for iphone with 1.5 buzz. In Xcode the iphone sim is working without problems. In Xcode the ipad sim, not work. I think that this error is for this problem with ipad... Is possible send the app only for iphone? (application for iphone in Xcode) In that case, It is necessary put in itunes connect the screen capture for ipad? This is the error: 2.2 We found that your app exhibited one or more bugs, when reviewed on an iPad 2 running iOS 5.0.1, on an unsecured Wi-Fi network which is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines. On launch, your app stops responding at a black screen with some words which are barely visible toward the top of the screen. Tapping the refresh button at the top left corner doesn't change what appears on the screen. For discrete code-level questions, you may wish to consult with Apple Developer Technical Support. Please be sure to include any symbolicated crash logs, screenshots, or steps to reproduce the issues when you submit your request. For information on how to symbolicate and read a crash log, please see Tech Note TN2151 Understanding and Analyzing iPhone OS Application Crash Reports. Some body can help me and review the app or the code? Thanks

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
01/21/12 11:07 PM (12 years ago)
Bienvenidos @manhattan222, Yes, you can submit an app just for iPhone. All the images in your app should be configured under the Images for small devices fields. In Xcode, the Device should be iPhone, and not Universal. Check out page 3 of this document : http://www.buzztouch.com/resources/Submitting_Your_App_To_iTunes_Connect_v1.0.pdf Setting the target as iPhone will still allow your users to install on the iPad, but with the limited iPhone app size. If you are not including iPad as a target device, you do not need to include screen captures for iPad. Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further issues! Mark

manhattan222
I hate code!
Reg: Dec 30, 2011
Madrid
01/23/12 12:46 AM (12 years ago)
Thank you GoNorthWest. I will send back the application only for iPhone.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.