Amarillo, Texas
11/25/13 11:47 PM (10 years ago)

Have fun with this SDK

Worker73
Android Fan
Reg: Feb 06, 2012
Austria, Klagen...
11/26/13 01:06 AM (10 years ago)
Looks Great... but, how to integrate in an Buzztouch App? ;-)

SheriDee
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 23, 2011
location unknow...
11/26/13 01:43 AM (10 years ago)
Now that we can utilize ARC I am thinking very soon we will notice a plugin :) But remember with cool API's like this....they come with a cost :( The free version will not allow you to have customize stickers couple hundred bucks a month you get all the full features

EdReyes
Lost but trying
Reg: Oct 21, 2013
location unknow...
11/26/13 04:52 AM (10 years ago)
Seems cool, but to be full service (white label and hires) and pay for both premium upgrades at $396/month per app? That's expensive, if it's for your own app then justifying that cost via inapp or sponsored pages may take a while to break even or even profitable. Even in my business model if my client needed this feature, I can't justify passing that cost on to them monthly. Who knows I could be wrong. If you are developing for a client, and charging them fees, the worst is when you integrate a 3rd party sdk and they see and say why do I have this Aviary screen loading. My experience is that it makes it look amateurish, all it takes is that one click to head on over to Aviary and see their free pricing tier. After you as the developer charged X amount of money in building your clients app. They could come back to you and say hey, this Aviary plugin is free. Been there done that, learned those lessons from clients that have been burned before.

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
11/26/13 09:51 AM (10 years ago)
Try the free near equivalent, CLImageEditor: https://github.com/yackle/CLImageEditor Yup -- it needs to be a plugin. Hey, Kittsy ... :-) -- Niraj

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.