Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 44

richardemery839
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 15, 2013
Bangkok
07/15/14 11:48 PM (9 years ago)

BT_screen_customURL

After closing & reloading Eclipse a couple of times with newly saved test apps I finally got BT_screen_customURL.java folder to attach. The plugin now opens but the URL link is not showing. I am a real novice when it comes to code (although I do find it a little interesting) and have checked through the file/folder and sure enough the named URL is not present. However, I could cut & paste the URL into the code if only I knew where to put it? Probably simple to those who know but I have not got a clue. Although, I guess, it does beg the question why is it not there?

richardemery839
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 15, 2013
Bangkok
07/16/14 04:22 AM (9 years ago)
So I made another test app with 6 menu items all custom URL's. All six open but to a blank screen. From the logcat it looks like the OnCreate line of code can't find the link. "Error opening trace file: No such file or directory (2)" This is odd because I copied and pasted the link directly from the file manager.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.