Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 3    Views: 1030

Craighton Miller
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 19, 2012
Seattle, Washin...
02/07/12 04:40 PM (12 years ago)

Apple submission problem with CodeResources and codesign

I made my Buzztouch app and am having trouble submitting it to the app store. I get these four errors when I try submitting it to Application loader. Any help or explanation of these issues and how to fix any of them would be great. - The CodeResources file is missing and it must be a symbolic link to _CodeSignature/CodeResources. Make certain that the bundle is on a locally mounted volume *not a remote SMB volume, and be certain to use the Mac OS X Finder to compress it. - iPhone/iPod Touch: application executable contains unsupported architecture(s): i386 - Application failed codesign verification. The signature was invalid, contains disallowed entitlements, or it was not signed with an iPhone Distribution Certificate - Unable to extract codesigning entitlements from your application. Please make sure ((app name)) is a valid Match executable that's properly codesigned. - Required file not found directly under the app wrapper: embedded.mobileprovision

Alex@TM
Apple Fan
Reg: Dec 20, 2011
London, UK
02/07/12 04:45 PM (12 years ago)
Can definitely help with architectures - you need to change that to armv6 and armv7. Looks like you haven't set up your distribution cert so it is failing the code signing. Have you set your provisioning profiles and tested on a device?

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
02/07/12 04:54 PM (12 years ago)
Hi Craighton, Welcome to buzztouch! Here's a document that explains everything you need to have in order to submit to iTunes Connect: http://www.buzztouch.com/resources/Submitting_Your_App_To_iTunes_Connect_v1.0.pdf And here's a link that shows how to resolve the architecture problem: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4198676/warning-iphone-apps-should-include-an-armv6-architecture-even-with-build-config Go through that stuff, make sure all those things are taken care of, and then let us know what error remain. Hang in there! Mark

Alex@TM
Apple Fan
Reg: Dec 20, 2011
London, UK
02/07/12 05:00 PM (12 years ago)
I remember going from Xcode 3 to 4 was a leap. Provisioning profiles can drive you to distraction! Follow the examples to the letter and youll be fine!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.