Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 49    Views: 6206

BuzzMkt
Apple Fan
Reg: Apr 10, 2011
Italy
07/25/11 11:16 AM (12 years ago)

iOS CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 4.3'

Hello guys, finally i have finished my App and already sold it but now i could not publish on apple store and i'm in trouble. I give you all the details with the hope some Buzz Touch genius could help me. 1- I downloaded the app project from Buzz Touch 2- i tried in the simulator and everything was great 3- i follow all the apple guide, reached all the certificate 4- i duplicate the release and add the new distribution set up 5- i tried to build the app but into build settings i could not choose the provisional profile and i could not submit the app on apple store the error that i see is the following: CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 4.3' please help me to fix it. It is urgent, please be clear on the answers because i'm newbie P.S. i read all the buzz touch forum but it doesn't fix my problem.thk in advance

Stefan
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Dec 21, 2010
Sweden
07/25/11 01:11 PM (12 years ago)
Hello. I helped one user in BT with this step-by-by-step below. Read it carefully and do exactly as it says and you'll be fine. Let me know how it went. BR/Stefan ---- First of all check your Certificate. Is it DISTRIBUTION or DEVELOPER your are signing your app with for submission to Apple? They are different. For each app you must have a Developer Certificate And Developer Provisioning Profile in order to put your app into your iphone/ipad/ipod. BUT if you want to send the app to Apple you must use the Distribution Certificate and Distribution Provisioning Profile to sign your app. Example: myApp Developer Certificate + Developer Provisioning Profile + AppID - signs the app for developing and testing on iphone myApp Distribution Certificate + Distribution Provisioning Profile + AppID - signs the app for Appstore Ok? Follow these steps: STEP1 A: Remove Developer and Distribution Certificates from your keychain. You can do this from xcode/organiser. B: You must also remove the Distribution Provisioning Profile as well as the Developer Provisioning Profile that you are using for the particular app you're working with. C: Clean your App in Xcode D: Remove the code signing in Target and Project settings to Dont code sign. E: Exit Xcode. STEP2 Start KeyChain 1. In your Applications folder, open the Utilities folder and launch Keychain Access. 2. In the Preferences menu, set Online Certificate Status Protocol (OSCP) and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) to “Off”. 3. Choose Keychain Access -> Certificate Assistant -> Request a Certificate from a Certificate Authority. Confirm that you are selecting “Request a Certificate From a Certificate Authority...” and not selecting “Request a Certificate From a Certificate Authority with <Private Key>…” 4. In the User Email Address field, enter your email address. Make sure that the email address entered matches the information that was submitted when you registered as an iOS Developer. 5. In the Common Name field enter your name. The name entered must match the information that was submitted when you registered as an iOS Developer. 6. No CA (Certificate Authority) Email Address is required. 7. Select the ‘Saved to Disk’ radio button and if prompted, select ‘Let me specify key pair information’ and click ‘Continue’. 8. If ‘Let me specify key pair’ was selected, specify a file name and click ‘Save’. In the following screen select ‘2048 bits’ for the Key Size and ‘RSA’ for the Algorithm. Click ‘Continue’. 9. The Certificate Assistant will create a CSR file on your desktop. STEP3 Go to Provisioning Portal. In left menu -go to Certificates->Development Tab 1. Press the REVOKE button. This means that you are resetting the connections between your Developer Certificates, AppID'd and Developer Profiles. Nothing will be erased. Only the connections. And we want to repair them. 2. Click Development Tab again (in order to refresh the page) 3. You will get a page with the Create a iphone Development Certificate. 4. Scroll down 5. Press the Choose File and locate your CSR file on your desktop you created. 6. Press submit. STEP4 Get the Development Certificate to your computer 1. In the same window, Click Development Tab again (in order to refresh the page) 2. NOW click the DOWNLOAD button to the RIGHT. This will download a Development Certificate to your computer. 3. On your local machine, double-click the downloaded .cer file to launch Keychain Access and install your certificate. Now you have the Development Certificate in your computer. But in order to get your app to your iphone you must do the following: STEP5 In Provisioning Portal 1. Click Provisioning (in left menu) ->Development Tab. 2. Find your apps Development Profile (i should be marked with INVALID now - since you revoked the certs) 3. Click MODIFY 4. Choose the APP ID that you want to associate this Development Profile with. Also chose the devices if that is not already checked. 5. Press SUBMIT 6. Click Development Tab again (in order to refresh the page) 7. Now your Development Profile should be Active. 8. Click DOWNLOAD 9. Double click the downloaded file. Now you have the Development Profile together connected with your AppID in your computer. In order to get your app to your phone do the following: STEP6 Start Xcode 1. Project settings - scroll down to Sign With and find your Development Profile. 2. Chose Target - do the same settings 3. Make sure your phone i connected 4. Choose build and run This is the easy part. Now come the hard part. STEP7 Do exact as in Step 3 - BUT Choose the Distribution TAB Go to Provisioning Portal. In left menu -go to Certificates->DISTRIBUTION Tab 1. Press the REVOKE button. This means that you are resetting the connections between your DISTRIBUTION Certificates, AppID'd and DISTRIBUTION Profiles. Nothing will be erased. Only the connections. And we want to repair them. 2. Click DISTRIBUTION Tab again (in order to refresh the page) 3. You will get a page with the Create a iphone DISTRIBUTION Certificate. 4. Scroll down 5. Press the Choose File and locate your CSR file on your desktop you created. THE SAME FILE AGAIN. 6. Press submit. STEP8 Get the DISTRIBUTION Certificate to your computer 1. In the same window, Click DISTRIBUTION Tab again (in order to refresh the page) 2. NOW click the DOWNLOAD button to the RIGHT. This will download a DISTRIBUTION Certificate to your computer. 3. On your local machine, double-click the downloaded .cer file to launch Keychain Access and install your certificate. Now you have the DISTRIBUTION Certificate in your computer. If you check in Keychain you should have two profiles. DISTRIBUTION and DEVELOPMENT In order to get your app to APPSTORE you must do the following: STEP9 In Provisioning Portal 1. Click Provisioning (in left menu) ->DISTRIBUTION Tab. 2. Find your apps DISTRIBUTION Profile (it should ALOS be marked with INVALID - since you revoked these certs as well) 3. Click MODIFY 4. Choose the APP ID that you want to associate this DISTRIBUTION Profile with. You shouldn't be able to choose any devices here. 5. Press SUBMIT 6. Click DISTRIBUTION Tab again (in order to refresh the page) 7. Now your DISTRIBUTION Profile should be Active. 8. Click DOWNLOAD 9. Double click the downloaded file. Now you have the DISTRIBUTION Profile together connected with your AppID in your computer. In order to BUILD your app for submission do the following: STEP10 Start Xcode 1. Open your app and Duplicate the “Release” configuration in the Configurations pane of the project's Info panel. Rename this new configuration “Distribution”. 2. In the Target Info window, select the ‘Build’ tab and set the ‘Configuration’ to ‘Distribution’ 3. In the Target Info window, navigate to the ‘Build’ pane. Click the ‘Any iOS Device’ pop-up menu below the ‘Code Signing Identity’ field and select the iOS DISTRIBUTION Certificate AND DISTRIBUTION Provisioning Profile pair you wish to sign and install your code with. Your iOS DISTRIBUTION certificate will be in BOLD with the Provisioning Profile associated with it in grey above. 4. In the Project window, select the Distribution Active Configuration from the overview popup and set the Active SDK to the desired Device. 5. Click ‘Build’.

BuzzMkt
Apple Fan
Italy
07/25/11 01:24 PM (12 years ago)
I hope so much that your step by step works!!!!thk in advance

BuzzMkt
Apple Fan
Italy
07/25/11 02:45 PM (12 years ago)
im ok till the step 6, i'm going to project setting but i do't find Sign with, could you help me?thk

Ninjaselo
Apple Fan
Reg: Apr 04, 2011
TR, Izmir, Alsa...
07/25/11 11:48 PM (12 years ago)
Great tut Stefan!

Stefan
buzztouch Evangelist
Sweden
07/26/11 01:22 AM (12 years ago)
@BuzzMkt - check the pdf with screens I made for you here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/m7f1t3lmi56ov5r/SignIdentityTutorial.pdf @Ninjaselo - Thank you, coming from one of the super developers in here means lot to me. +1

BuzzMkt
Apple Fan
Italy
07/26/11 02:35 AM (12 years ago)
Hello Stefan,thk for your pdf but it doesn't fix my problem.The problem is there. I add some screenshoots to explain me better.I don't see the opportunity to choose the distribution certificate! https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/xcode/Schermata%202011-07-26%20a%2011.12.12.png?w=e196f177 https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/xcode/Schermata%202011-07-26%20a%2011.12.19.png?w=7d1d680d https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/xcode/Schermata%202011-07-26%20a%2011.12.29.png?w=aa36264f https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/xcode/Schermata%202011-07-26%20a%2011.12.38.png?w=63472bf0 https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/xcode/Schermata%202011-07-26%20a%2011.12.43.png?w=21198596 https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/xcode/Schermata%202011-07-26%20a%2011.21.48.png?w=cbf5951a if you need more screenshoot just ask....you are my unique solution! If you have time(and patience) i give you my teamviewer access!!!!thk so much in advance

Stefan
buzztouch Evangelist
Sweden
07/26/11 07:46 AM (12 years ago)
None of your screen shots work. I get error saying that the link doesn't exist. Mail them to me instead and I'll see if I can help you out. sugbloggen [at] gmail com /Stefan

BuzzMkt
Apple Fan
Italy
07/26/11 07:53 AM (12 years ago)
Thk Stefan, i sent now the email...

Parker @ buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 09, 2011
Pacific Grove, ...
07/26/11 09:43 PM (12 years ago)
@BuzzMkt - I think I know why your image links didn't work. It looks like you are using Dropbox to host the images. When doing so, the first thing is to be sure the images are in the public folder. After that be sure to use Copy Public Link and NOT the url of the file after navigating to it in your directory. They are two different links and only the Copy Public Link one will display for other users.

BuzzMkt
Apple Fan
Italy
07/26/11 11:49 PM (12 years ago)
you are right! I fix it!it was my first dropbox experience..... About my previous problem no way! the only think that I could say is thk so much to stefan that yesterday spent some hours on my computer! This evening second match: me and Stefan against xxcode.....someone else want to test its skill on my computer!we will win, im sure come on guys let me see your background on xcode......thk!

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
08/03/11 02:46 PM (12 years ago)
Hi @Stefan, Thank you VERY much for this tutorial! Your steps were right on the money, and appear to have completely fixed my code signing issues. Thank you for taking the time to put together such a clear, concise tutorial. Respectfully, Mark

TonyM
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jun 29, 2011
Gold Coast Aust...
09/17/11 05:04 AM (12 years ago)
Hi Stefan Thanks heaps for going to the trouble of detailing the code signing revoke and reinstall it helped me finally sort out my issues and my app is now with the app store for checking!

Stefan
buzztouch Evangelist
Sweden
09/17/11 10:46 AM (12 years ago)
@ Mark and @TonyM - Don't mention it. Just glad to be of help. Next time it's my turn. @TonyM let us know when we can get your app. /Stefan

Mike the App Guy
Lost but trying
Reg: Sep 19, 2011
Birmingham, Ala...
10/04/11 04:52 PM (12 years ago)
Thanks for doing this Stefan! I am to the point of doing this now, and will benefit from your generosity very much. Thank you thank you thank you!

Stefan
buzztouch Evangelist
Sweden
10/05/11 12:19 AM (12 years ago)
@Daniel - let me know if it did work out for you. :)

Declan
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jul 12, 2011
Dublin
10/08/11 11:33 AM (12 years ago)
I've been hitting a brick wall on this for the past 2 weeks - this post is a god send. Hopefully it will work for me, but really appreciate your time putting the steps together Stefan.

Declan
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jul 12, 2011
Dublin
10/08/11 05:15 PM (12 years ago)
just to say - thanks a million, works like a dream! - will be finishing app tomorrow and submitting to app store on Tuesday. Nice One Stefan, next pint's on me!

Stefan
buzztouch Evangelist
Sweden
10/09/11 05:43 AM (12 years ago)
@Declan - Glad it helped you out. Thanks for the head up ;)

Mike the App Guy
Lost but trying
Reg: Sep 19, 2011
Birmingham, Ala...
10/23/11 07:12 PM (12 years ago)
OK, I am using the latest version of XCode on OSX Lion. I got everything to work right, built the app to test on my device (which was a pain, but I finally got it straight with the certificate/provisioning profile/device. Everything looks great and I am ready to submit to Apple. I did Build for Archiving, and not sure what to do next. I swear I read somewhere that in this new XCode (4.5 I believe) there is built in functionality to build and submit to your developer portal. Any ideas? And on an off note, how is doing all this for Android compared to iPhone? Harder for Android?

Parker @ buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 09, 2011
Pacific Grove, ...
10/24/11 12:33 PM (12 years ago)
Hi Daniel, Here's a handy guide for building for distribution: http://www.idev101.com/code/Distribution/build.html Some people Don't have any problems publishing apps for Android. Other do. Start off by getting the 'Hello World' test app running by itself then move on to importing your project. http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

CoachGC
Lost but trying
Reg: Nov 15, 2011
location unknow...
11/16/11 04:08 PM (12 years ago)
Hi Stefan, I am a newbie here and a newbie in building apps and I was wondering if you were interested in teaching me how to use buzztouch. I am impressed with step by step tutorial you left in this thread and I am really interested in learning from you. I appreciate in advance taking the time to read this reply. Looking forward to hearing from you

Stefan
buzztouch Evangelist
Sweden
12/06/11 02:36 PM (12 years ago)
@CoachGc - Sorry I haven't replied earlier but my scheme is packed. I have no time to help you the way you have stated here - but as anybody in this forum please ask questions (do a search first ;), ask for tip and tricks and I'm sure you will get help pretty soon if not from me so other users in here. Best Regards/Stefan

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
12/06/11 02:43 PM (12 years ago)

ATRAIN53
Code is Art
Reg: Nov 17, 2011
Chicago
12/30/11 11:41 AM (12 years ago)
this link solved the Code signing mystery for me- http://davidbits.blogspot.com/2010/11/codesign-error-code-signing-is-required.html Stephan tutorial is awesome (thanks) but i stalled out at Step 6 as well- What i realized and learned from that blog is that you have to go into PROJECT and set the CODE SIGNING IDENTITY for both EDIT PROJECT SETTINGS and EDIT ACTIVE TARGET whateveryourappnameisinquotes that is 2 places that you have to go into and under each of those look under CODE SIGNING INDENTITY and put your IPHONEDEVELOPER:Your Name (096683832) as the value for both the CODE SIGNING IDENTITY and the IOS that is listed there once i did it for both of these my Code Signing error was gone- and my app finally installed on my device when it set it as the target!!!! (then i did a dance and praised the awesome help i've gotten from other BT users!) i'd also note that in Step 4 Spephan mentions to double click the .cer file you downloaded and it would launch keychain access. when i did that i got this error about ROOT CERTIFICATES key chain warning The “System Roots” keychain cannot be modified this post here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5401088/key-chain-warning-the-system-roots-keychain-cannot-be-modified resolved that for me as well- apparently you don't double click that .cer file - instead you drag and drop it into the Keychain Access. that worked for me. hope these tips are useful. FWIW - Xcode 3.2.6 (i tried 4 but like 3 much better, seems a lot simpler)

Newby iphone app m...
I hate code!
Reg: Jan 13, 2012
Essex
02/27/12 04:23 AM (12 years ago)
Help stefan i have the code sign error as well, i started ypur step by step guild but couldnt delete my certificates via xcode. i tried to open your pdf but didnt work??? i have all the app done, tested on simulator and want to now submit to apple and test on iphone thanks

Newby iphone app m...
I hate code!
Reg: Jan 13, 2012
Essex
02/27/12 04:24 AM (12 years ago)
im using xcode 4.2

solartoys
Veteran developer
Reg: Jun 10, 2012
payson
06/18/12 03:30 PM (11 years ago)
I am also using xcode 4.2 and I tried keychain access but I don't have a preferences menu...

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
12/09/12 07:21 AM (11 years ago)
Guys, you might find this useful. It's a video tutorial of the instructions above https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlRI30F6-Ek

Ellery
I hate code!
Reg: Jan 21, 2013
Tuen Mun
02/03/13 02:47 AM (11 years ago)
Hi. Thanks and it is good tutorial. However, it seems that it is not updated. I have some problems on step 10, the last step. I am using the latest XCode 4.6, OSX 10.7.5. In sub-steps 3, 4 and 5: 3. In the Target Info window, navigate to the ‘Build’ pane. Click the ‘Any iOS Device’ pop-up menu below the ‘Code Signing Identity’ field and select the iOS DISTRIBUTION Certificate AND DISTRIBUTION Provisioning Profile pair you wish to sign and install your code with. Your iOS DISTRIBUTION certificate will be in BOLD with the Provisioning Profile associated with it in grey above. >>> There is no such thing called "Build" pane, but "Build setting", "Build Phrases" and "Build Rules". Which pane did you refer to? I suppose it is Build setting, but I am not sure. >>> There is no such thing as "Any iOS Device" under "Code Signing Identity". But there are three options: Debug, Release and Distribution (Distribution is created in the previous steps) Therefore, I failed in this step. 4. In the Project window, select the Distribution Active Configuration from the overview popup and set the Active SDK to the desired Device. >>> There are 2 panes in Project window: Info and Build setting. Under these 2 panes there is no such thing as "Distribution Active Configuration" or any "Overview popup". Therefore, there is no way to "Set the Active SDK to the desired Device" Therefore, I failed in this step. 5. Click ‘Build’. >>> The build option is under Product > Build. Do you mean this option?

mishgolf
Aspiring developer
Reg: Nov 02, 2012
Sunshine Coast,...
03/18/13 05:50 PM (11 years ago)
HI to Stefan and everyone else. I am on step 10 like "Ellery"and am stuck because i do not recognize the instructions in my version. X-code 4.6. I really just want to get this final step completed so i can send to apple. any help would be appreactiated in this step 10. kind regards mishgolf

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Oxford
03/18/13 06:12 PM (11 years ago)
Hi guys, I may be able to help. It makes it easier if I can see your screen if that is possible. Could we arrange a Skype/Hangouts/TeamViewer call sometime?

mishgolf
Aspiring developer
Sunshine Coast,...
03/19/13 03:39 PM (11 years ago)
that very generous of you annandale apps, looking at my screen would be very helpful. Skype would be good for me. mishgolf is my username.

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Oxford
03/21/13 03:13 PM (11 years ago)
Hi, I'm free for the next 45 mins or so, if you want to do it then, otherwise, please do send a message on Skype to me. I've sent an invite

mishgolf
Aspiring developer
Sunshine Coast,...
03/23/13 09:26 PM (11 years ago)
Hi Annandale Apps, i have sent you a message back on skype. an update on where im at if this helps: I can run my app on my phone with no errors. When i go to archive it, i get Check dependencies CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 6.1' warning: all apps should include an armv7 architecture (current ARCHS = "armv7s"). what i have noticed in my long time in trying to figure this out is with the iOS Team Provisioning Profile, i understand this is something generates automatically, and uses as a default if i dont assign my App ID. the trouble is that it is connected with the very first App ID i set up called LCA, and that isnt configured properly and i dont have access to edit this to point at my new App ID called LCApp. In my time i have may many App ID's trying to figure this out, and since you cant delete App IDs i have become stuck. do i need to contact apple to change this connection to my old App ID? thanks mishgolf

mishgolf
Aspiring developer
Sunshine Coast,...
03/27/13 01:57 PM (11 years ago)
Hi Annandale Apps, just to let you know Apple got back to me with these instructions and i have managed to archive my app. thank you for your offer of help. For anyone else that needs help with this error, this will help. My PLATFORM AND VERSIONS iOS macbook Processor 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5 Memory 2 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 288 MB Serial Number C02G4GM6DJYC Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 (11E53) X-code Version 4.6 (4H127) Iphone: iPhone 5 (Model A1429) V 6.1.2 <CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 6.1' warning: all apps should include an armv7 architecture (current ARCHS = "armv7s").> Make sure that the Base SDK is set to Latest iOS (iOS 6.1), Architectures is set to Standard (armv7, armv7s), and Valid Architectures is set armv7 and armv7s in the Build Settings pane as seen in the attached screenshot to resolve your issue. I also recommend that you read Technical Note TN2250 iOS Code Signing Troubleshooting that aids in troubleshooting problems encountered while performing any of the common tasks involving code signing. Technical Note TN2250 iOS Code Signing Troubleshooting <https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#technotes/tn2250/_index.html> Good luck. mishgolf

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Oxford
03/27/13 02:47 PM (11 years ago)
I'm glad you submitted your app nice and safely. I have been abroad in the last few days, unable to do any Skype or emails, so sorry if I have kept you waiting.

AndyM
Lost but trying
Reg: Feb 18, 2013
Elberton
04/04/13 09:02 PM (11 years ago)
thanks for the note from Apple, MishGolf. I'm getting the same error message, and the solutions from previous versions of Xcode don't seem to be working for me. Will be trying this tomorrow.

mishgolf
Aspiring developer
Sunshine Coast,...
04/05/13 03:06 PM (11 years ago)
Hey AndyM, yeah I just made sure I read through it and made sure mine matched where possible, I gained that extra bit of understanding from it that was the key.

pip333
I hate code!
Reg: Feb 13, 2012
Lisburn
04/19/13 09:01 AM (11 years ago)
If someone could help me with this part id be grateful...followed steps as outlined in guides but nothing. 1 week to build an app 2 to get it onto itunes. First app ive tried to build so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

pip333
I hate code!
Lisburn
04/19/13 09:21 AM (11 years ago)
If someone could help me with this part id be grateful...followed steps as outlined in guides but nothing. 1 week to build an app 2 to get it onto itunes. First app ive tried to build so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

AndyM
Lost but trying
Elberton
04/19/13 10:34 AM (11 years ago)
I finally was able to get mine to work- by starting over in the developer's center after deleting all my keys and certificates.

AndyM
Lost but trying
Elberton
04/19/13 12:36 PM (11 years ago)
oops- double post.

mishgolf
Aspiring developer
Sunshine Coast,...
04/19/13 01:07 PM (11 years ago)
Hey pip333, can you give what errors your getting then someone might be able to help?

pip333
I hate code!
Lisburn
04/23/13 03:16 PM (11 years ago)
Hey guys got it to work eventually...didnt realise when you clicked on the error it took you automatically to it....I was making changes i didnt have to :s I do have another question though when you make changes to an app just for example add another page delete a page for example of custom writing will the app automatically change for the user or does a new app version have to be submitted to apple each time :s

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Oxford
04/23/13 03:30 PM (11 years ago)
If you change something in the Buzztouch control panel, it will send out an update to the end users. However, if you fidle around with things in Xcode (e.g. change some code) then you need to resubmit it to Apple again. You can change anything in the app, as long as they link to web based stuff. You wouldnt be able to link to a file that would be sourced locally if it didn't exist when you initially published it.

pip333
I hate code!
Lisburn
04/23/13 03:51 PM (11 years ago)
Hey guys got it to work eventually...didnt realise when you clicked on the error it took you automatically to it....I was making changes i didnt have to :s I do have another question though when you make changes to an app just for example add another page delete a page for example of custom writing will the app automatically change for the user or does a new app version have to be submitted to apple each time :s

pip333
I hate code!
Lisburn
04/23/13 03:51 PM (11 years ago)

pip333
I hate code!
Lisburn
04/23/13 03:54 PM (11 years ago)
Ok i think i understand that.... so the likes of custom writing page would be ok? Btw dont know why all my posts are coming up twice i am just submitting once :s

farcat
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 27, 2012
France
05/08/13 05:09 AM (10 years ago)
Hi @Stefan, Great post, still extremely useful and relevant after one year. It helped me loads. @pip333, your posts come twice when you refresh the page. ;)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.