Discussion Forums  >  App Store Rejections

Replies: 5    Views: 350

Jake Chasan
Veteran developer
Reg: May 13, 2011
location unknow...
01/06/13 08:11 PM (11 years ago)

Rejection 2.3 - Game Center

Hi All, How would I resolve this issue: ----- 2.3 ----- We found that your application is using Game Center Leaderboards, however, you have not yet submitted the Leaderboards for review. It would be appropriate to submit the Game Center Leaderboards for review. While your iTunes Connect Application State shows as Rejected, we don't require a new binary to address this issue. Please visit iTunes Connect, Manage Your Applications, then select your app and click on Manage Game Center to complete the Leaderboards setup or to remove it. When you are finished, please reply to this message and we will proceed with your review. IMPORTANT: After making the necessary changes to your metadata and clicking the "Save" button at the bottom of the page, do NOT click "Ready to Upload Binary" unless you plan to submit a new binary. If you click the "Ready to Upload Binary" button, a new binary upload will be required. Thanks, Jake

Cakebit
Code is Art
Reg: Dec 15, 2010
In your local b...
01/06/13 08:29 PM (11 years ago)
Hi Jake, Are you using GameCenter? It may be active in your App ID or in iTunes Connect.

Sandeep
Android Fan
Reg: Feb 01, 2012
Miraj, India
01/03/14 07:08 PM (10 years ago)
Hello Jake, One of my recent app has been rejected for the same reason. Can you provide me some direction on how you solved this issue? My Game center is having a leaderboard and an achievement all set up in the itunes. I have only one leaderboard and achievement. Do i need to move the leaderboard into leaderboard sets? Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Sandeep
Android Fan
Miraj, India
01/03/14 08:34 PM (10 years ago)
Hello again, I think i figured out the solution for this problem. In your ITC go to your app--> view details--> in Game Center section enable the Game Center option. Then select the Leaderboard and Achievement you have registered. After that hit Submit the Metadata button. I might have to wait 4-5 days to see if this solution was proper solution for this problem. Will inform once i find it out.

Jake Chasan
Veteran developer
Reg: May 13, 2011
location unknow...
01/04/14 11:08 AM (10 years ago)
@Sandeep: I believe this is the correct solution. Jake

Sandeep
Android Fan
Miraj, India
01/04/14 11:42 AM (10 years ago)
Hello Jake, My app just got approved about 30 minutes earlier. I had forgotten to select the leaderboard and achievement as stated above. Thats those simple things you forget which keep you going crazy until you figure it out. Thanks for your support.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.