Discussion Forums  >  App Store Approvals, Thank You's

Replies: 4    Views: 164

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
09/15/14 04:54 PM (9 years ago)

The all new BuzzWeekend Europe app

Welcome to the all new BuzzWeekend app! The app shows attendees where the venue is, as well as any information they need. Also, my contact info is on the app so if anyone gets stuck... they'll know how to get to me. However anyone can download the app. I have two features which people will like... Live stream and Twitter feed. That's right. I will be streaming the event live to the app, and hopefully it should go smoothly. As well as that, I'll be encouraging people to tweet along during the day with the hashtag #btweekend14. Please do download it from the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/buzzweekend-europe-2014/id570258561?ls=1&mt=8 This is all part of my final attempt to get some last minute attendees. The event has fallen apart at its core which has put myself and the event in a difficult position. I hope I can cling on to my attendees and gain some extras. All the best, Thomas Boyd http://buzzweekend.annandaleapps.com

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
09/15/14 10:07 PM (9 years ago)
It's too bad we can't join you, feels like it going to be a brilliant meetup! The app is very nice. Great styling with the iOS 7/8 aesthetics. Nice custom pin for Oxford place on the Map! You must have used the Menu Image Rows plugin for those pretty menus? Which plugin has the Back button as the last item on bottom of the screen? Looking forward to hearing all about the BT Weekend as it transpires, Thomas! -- Niraj

Ed Goodall
Fusion Technology
Reg: Oct 01, 2011
Wiltshire, UK
09/16/14 12:24 PM (9 years ago)
I'm gutted I can't be there - maybe I'll have to come to a US one at some point :-) Ed

Ed Goodall
Fusion Technology
Reg: Oct 01, 2011
Wiltshire, UK
09/16/14 12:27 PM (9 years ago)
I will be watching the Live Stream though and might have to send some texts with responses to questions!

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
09/30/14 08:39 AM (9 years ago)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.