Discussion Forums  >  Images, Documents, File Locations

Replies: 3    Views: 93

PlatinumMixes
Aspiring developer
Reg: Sep 17, 2013
Montrose
10/14/13 12:43 PM (10 years ago)

My images aren't showing in the emulator

they were a week ago then they just stopped. I tried different apps and different computers still no luck. I made a 60 second video showing my settings thanks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qYHv3tTDj4

Joe Sprott
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 20, 2011
Melbourne, FL
10/14/13 03:17 PM (10 years ago)
try closing eclipse. open eclipse go to file and click refresh then go to project and click "clean" try it using a real device Try copying the JSON from the control panel and past it into the project BT_config.txt file which is in the assets folder in eclipse Look at the JSON and check the child items below the screen you are pulling data from in the control panel. Make sure they are in the JSON If all of this fails embed the images in the drawable folder. Sorry, I am so used to eclipse I assume you are working with android. Are you? Ok I just looked at video again that is android when you package it for the app store the code still pulls images from the url as long as you did not change the properties page selection in the control panel. Joe Sprott Bodacious Media

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
10/15/13 01:33 AM (10 years ago)
I looked at the video, but it was a bit of a blur!

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
10/17/13 08:48 PM (10 years ago)
unzip the project again if its not too much trouble.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.