Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 5    Views: 57

Swifty2012
I hate code!
Reg: Aug 15, 2012
edinburgh
08/18/12 01:01 PM (11 years ago)

New to this and just saying hello! Ideas welcome though!

Hi there just saying hello to u all. So hello! As the title suggests I'm new to this but have a taxi company and would like to produce an app for my customers. On this I would need a call us, email SMS, some type of quotation and booking forms and possibly a customer location device???(don't know if this is possible) along with price lists? My questions are can all these be incorporated into the one app and can u get plugins for my requirements? Also if anyone had any further ideas that as customers they would like to see within an app I'd be glad to hear abt them, Looking forward to hearing from u all and thanks in advance.

mrDavid
BTMods.com
Reg: May 21, 2011
San Diego, CA
08/18/12 01:36 PM (11 years ago)
Hey Swifty, This could be done very easily yourself! Take a look around and poke a few things, should be easy. If you don't have the time, I could squeeze this in, it shouldn't take too long at all with buzztouch. Send me a email: [email protected] Cheers, David buzztouchmods.com

Mr stuck
Android Fan
Reg: Apr 09, 2012
Fife, Scotland
08/18/12 02:48 PM (11 years ago)
Hi and welcome to buzztouch. I too am a taxi driver and thought about trying to build an app for taxis but upon checking the market there is a awesome app called go catch that is completely free to use and has real time tracking etc. you may want to check it out

Fred@mySkylla com
Android Fan
Reg: Oct 03, 2011
location unknow...
08/18/12 04:45 PM (11 years ago)
BTv2.0 (Android) has a lot more options than BTv1.5 (Android) BTv2.0 (iOS) has more options than BTv1.5 (iOS) With the new plugin so store there'll be even more soon. Go to www.MySkylla.com Screens & Plugins for a list of all your options for bit both BTv1.6 and BTv2.0. Fred

Marko
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 04, 2011
UK, Alcester
08/18/12 08:18 PM (11 years ago)
I know that many people especially woman traveling in taxis would like safety factor of being able to validate a driver. Thus a little pic on the app with drivers name and reg if appropriate might make some travellers more at ease. and a rate my driver thing on app for after journey might be cool.

Swifty2012
I hate code!
Reg: Aug 15, 2012
edinburgh
08/18/12 09:06 PM (11 years ago)
Marko, thanks for your point as we take our passengers man or woman safety very seriously! Although some of our drivers couldn't stand in as brad Pitts double don't know if a pic may put poss customers off! Lol! But definately point taken. A star system would look quite good possibly, and these r exactly the things I was asking for in this thread so big thanks

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.