Discussion Forums  >  Meetups, Hang Outs, and Events

Replies: 1    Views: 175

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
01/12/14 09:22 PM (10 years ago)

Next three Oxford meetups organised.

Hi all, I'm sure you know the regular Oxford meetups. If you don't, it is a great way to share knowledge, problems and issues with each other. It's like the forums but extended into reality. I have had tremendous fun over the last year doing this and I hope my attendees have also had fun too. I have learnt tonnes of new knowledge, and I'm not exactly a beginner. Everyone is welcome to attend, and its free of charge. Even the tea and coffee is free! If you're a guest, member, beginner or expert, you are all welcome to come along. Often I have learnt a lot from beginners, because I get fresh ideas. I have organised a meeting on the last Thursday of the month. So here are the next three dates: 30th January 2014 27th February 2014 27th March 2014 16:00 until 18:00 However we do tend to add some extra time with a pub stop after the meeting. I won't confirm dates beyond this, however it gives you plenty of notice for upcoming meetings. Here's the venue location: Berlitz Language Centre 131 High Street Oxford OX1 4DH During the next meetup (Jan), I will be announcing some more information on the big autumn event. I hope to see you attending! Thomas Boyd Buzztouch Oxford organiser www.buzztouchoxford.com PS. If you're further north of Oxford, I will be visiting Birmingham and Edinburgh shortly. Anyone want to meet there? However these will be one-off meetings, and not regular.

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
02/26/14 07:47 AM (10 years ago)
Nice web site, Thomas! Looks good on iPhone. ;-) Have fun on Thirsday!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.