Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 0    Views: 67

JimmySaver
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 09, 2012
location unknow...
08/22/12 09:48 AM (11 years ago)

Integrating third party SDKs (specifically Madvertise and other ad networks)

Hello to the BT community, I've had a good old scout around (including contacting the developers of the SDK in question) but I'm still not having much joy on the basics of my question. Which is... How do I go about installing third party SDKs (specifically advertising ones) into my Xcode / BT project? I'm developing solely for iPhone and, in Europe, we have some higher paying ad networks than iAD. I'm keen to integrate Madvertise's efforts as they're big in Germany and Turkey (two markets I'm keen to tap into). Ideally, I'd integrate both (using adwhirl or similar) but for now, I'd be happy to just get one other ad network functioning in my apps. I can get the SDK from github, but then what do I do with it?! Apologies in advance if I'm missing some knowledge on this.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.