Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 3    Views: 305

Mike the App Guy
Lost but trying
Reg: Sep 19, 2011
Birmingham, Ala...
11/28/11 10:30 AM (12 years ago)

FINALLY! My FREE Christmas Elf app is approved!!!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/christmas-elf-free/id481567998?ls=1&mt=8 I did some very minor tweaks, and changed the category of the app to reference, and reaubmitted it on Friday. I got the email that it was under review Friday night about 10 minutes after I submitted it, but was SO nervous when I didn't hear anything until this morning - app approved!! Persistence and the GREAT Buzztouch platform and community have paid off! Please do me two favors, well, actually three (since it's a free app): 1. Download the app and see if it works. I have a group of people who love it and can navigate it easily, but one guy says he's not seeing the icons. Weird that it would happen to one person, and the message he says he's getting looks to me like he's trying to open something up as a text 2. Leave me a great feedback! 3. Tell your peeps! This is a FUN app, and was made possible by Buzztouch! This was a long road for me - 4 rejections and tweaks, but I never gave up! Thank you Buzztouch!!

Paul Rogers
Android Fan
Reg: May 30, 2011
UK
11/28/11 10:34 AM (12 years ago)
Congratulations! Maybe I'll get an iphone for xmas so I can download it! *EDIT* ...whoops - slipped into dreamland again...

Mike the App Guy
Lost but trying
Reg: Sep 19, 2011
Birmingham, Ala...
11/28/11 11:15 AM (12 years ago)
No worries - you can get it on the Android! https://market.android.com/details?id=com.christmaself&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5jaHJpc3RtYXNlbGYiXQ.. It's just not quite as robust.... AND NOMINATE BUZZTOUCH FOR THE CRUNCHIES!!! :)

ypharck
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 04, 2011
Tejas
11/29/11 07:11 AM (12 years ago)
Nice App :) I'm glad to see you finally made it through the Apple gauntlet... Would you mind giving a summary of the problems they had with your app and what you did to fix it as it happened? How many times did you submit? I think that will help me when I submit my first app... Thanks!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.