junglepunk
Apple Fan
Reg: Jun 21, 2015
Oslo
06/21/15 05:25 AM (8 years ago)

buzztouch U not working?

Hi I'm completely new to buzztouch so this may be a very stupid question, but... When I go to buzztouch U and try to start any of the tutorial videos under "Buzztouch Learning Path" I always get a message that says "Lesson coming soon". That applies to all the video tutorials under the buzztouch learning path. However if I try to click on the videos under iOS Learning Path they all work. So I was wondering if this is normal? I realized after a while that you can find the videos on youtube though

Dusko
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 13, 2012
Beograd
06/21/15 11:39 PM (8 years ago)
You can find the videos on YouTube but you will not get the points for watching them. At this stage of your Buzztouch journey, points are really not important, though. We have all been waiting for the new version of Buzztouch.com, which should be here sometime this year. Until then, the situation with Buzztouch U is as it is.

junglepunk
Apple Fan
Reg: Jun 21, 2015
Oslo
06/22/15 11:38 AM (8 years ago)
Thanks Dusko! The information from the videos are more important than the points so it's all good :)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.