Discussion Forums  >  Meetups, Hang Outs, and Events

Replies: 4    Views: 83

Kristian_N
Code is Art
Reg: Oct 27, 2011
Copenhagen
10/31/13 01:16 AM (10 years ago)

Any BT'ers in Berlin, Hamburg, Stockholm, Malmö or Copenhagen?

Hi, As I have been unable to attend the latest meetups, I'll try to organize an informal meetup in Berlin, Hamburg, Stockholm, Malmö or Copenhagen in January 2014. As I live in Copenhagen, i'd prefer this, but the other areas are close so lets see where people live and I'd be happy to organize this. Any BT'ers in that area who want to connect? Kind regards, Kristian Nielsen, Copenhagen

Mario @ Buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 25, 2011
Frankfurt
10/31/13 01:37 AM (10 years ago)
Hi Kristian. I'm in no matter where! Berlin is a hotspot and I can arrange a lot of things there. Because I am from Berlin. Maybe we can organize a BuzzDay BERLIN. Keep me posted Cheers Mario

Kristian_N
Code is Art
Copenhagen
10/31/13 01:55 AM (10 years ago)
Hi Mario, Sounds great! Berlin is a good place to meet! And I'll love a Buzzday Berlin :) I'll be in Berlin with my family (which means, I probably dont have more than a couple of hours for my geek-adventures :) from 20th to 23rd of December so if you are there during that weekend, we could meet to plan? Lets hear from other BT'ers... Where do you want to meet? Kristian

Mario @ Buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 25, 2011
Frankfurt
10/31/13 02:07 AM (10 years ago)
Hi Kristian, I'll be in Berlin with my family too. We'll celebrate xmas with the whole family. I am very flexible with the dates but I prefer Saturday the 21th of Dec. I stay in Berlin-Mitte it is close to the Brandenburger Gate! We are having a couple of nice Cafe's in Berlin-Mitte and there is the famous DOM and a christmas market. Every BT'ers are welcome and I can help with a cheap room in Berlin. Also, I can pick up Guy's from the Airport! M

Kristian_N
Code is Art
Copenhagen
10/31/13 02:18 AM (10 years ago)
Hi Mario, Great.. I have rented an appartment in Neue Grünstrasse which is close to Gendarmen markt.. I send you a PM to arrange a meet. Kristian

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.