Discussion Forums  >  Maps, Device Location, Tracking

Replies: 3    Views: 130

jlescribanoc
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 12, 2012
VALLADOLID, SPA...
08/28/13 07:20 AM (10 years ago)

More than information picking Pin on Maps

Hi! Version 2.0 Android I use Screen Data Url to generate text INFO that user see when pick PIN on Google Maps .. In Text box, show that info and only show OK button that close it. Can be send in JSON info a new button action (for example: Score it! ) to send to custom URL to get Information by form? Thanks

mrDavid
BTMods.com
Reg: May 21, 2011
San Diego, CA
11/10/13 12:05 AM (10 years ago)
I think this could be done but it would take some work. Might need to look for some custom hired help. Still looking for this? David https://buzztouchmods.com/market

jlescribanoc
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 12, 2012
VALLADOLID, SPA...
11/10/13 01:54 AM (10 years ago)
Hi David Thanks for your question I Think that can be a good solution ... and generate new features ... When you read from a database of GPS locations and put it in Google Maps, could be interesting to generate a interactive response when you pick in PIN... for example, put a value, select a score ... or redirect to URL to a web form to complete information about this pin .... Last one can be the best option ... What do you think about it ?

mrDavid
BTMods.com
Reg: May 21, 2011
San Diego, CA
11/10/13 10:03 AM (10 years ago)
I would say get in contact with @SmugWimp, he's the local GPS expert on buzztouch, he may be able to understand better what you want to accomplish and how to accomplish it. You can find him in the top 25. David https://buzztouchmods.com/market

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.