Zorbal
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 24, 2014
New Jersey
04/24/14 12:06 PM (10 years ago)

I am very new at this so looking for advice

I am very new at the app development game. I have created an app on ibuildapp which was perfect for a super simple app but has lot s of limitations so I am looking into coding one myself. Is there anywhere on here that walks you through the basics like I am a baby. Cause I would love to mimic the one I made on there but having a hard time getting started. If anyone can point me in a good direction I would appreciate it very much.

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
04/24/14 12:37 PM (10 years ago)
Btu classes teach you everything.it's on the left hand side when you click on your account.also the community will help you if you don't understand anything.there are no dumb questions. Welcome

mobi
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 23, 2014
NY
04/24/14 12:37 PM (10 years ago)
I am new as well, but can tell you to check out the BuzzTouch University videos. Theres one that takes you step by step on creating an app(example one). I followed it as well then just read some of the great tutorials here. Lots of helpful members here to for when you get stuck. Good luck

Dusko
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 13, 2012
Beograd
04/24/14 01:19 PM (10 years ago)
I too was once with iBuildApp, but ran into their limitations rather quickly. Buzztouch has no limitations if you want to code a little (or much). Welcome aboard!

Zorbal
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 24, 2014
New Jersey
04/25/14 07:26 AM (10 years ago)
Thank you all for your help. I am watching the videos and hopefully I will be able to create the app I wont. I am sure you will be seeing lots of questions from me. :)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.