clhend
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 23, 2014
Weatherford, TX
02/24/15 11:02 AM (9 years ago)

437 Errors and 15 Warning

So watched the video, am following the instructions-v3-android.PDF. Get to Import Projects screen and go to find the root directory. Get that and Projects now has "sdk oolappsSdkController and it won't let me import just my project (when I click on the checkbox, it just goes green and the "Finish" button down at the bottom fades out) It forces me to import the SdkControllerApp. So while that wasn't in the PDF I select both and click Finish and import both. Then I get in the Console "R.java was modified manually! Reverting to generated version! When I click on Problems I have 437 errors and 15 warning. So what I'm wondering...yesterday I was in the process of building all of the screens I was going to need for the 200+ pages. Most are html with about 30+ xlsx, and I was doing the links etc. Then advised that sometimes Excel docs don't do well and that I should run a trial before getting to deep into it. So I truncated what I was doing, and pulled it all together and download the project. I evidently missed something when I stopped short of completing everything, which may account for all the errors and warnings. Now I'm not sure what to do next.

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
02/24/15 01:21 PM (9 years ago)
I'm working with Cheryl on this. It appears that she doesn't quite have the Google Play Services imported correctly. We'll get this worked out! Mark

clhend
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 23, 2014
Weatherford, TX
02/24/15 01:58 PM (9 years ago)
Thanks Mark, responding to email.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.