Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 4    Views: 103

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 22, 2012
Liverpool
07/25/14 07:26 AM (9 years ago)

Mosaic Plugin V2 Available in market.

Due to pressure I am making this plugin available for sale again. I am quite happy that the plugin works and people with access to this version have been full of praise. This plugin does a lot and thus has a lot of option so can look complicated, there are no tutorials but would like to think it is self explanatory. The Mosaic plugin features It's a menu - Like any other menu click a button screen loads another screen. It has 4 social mosaics which sms, email, facebook and twitter. All share information changeable in the control panel. It has appstore link built in - make your own app wall, opens appstore in app won't leave your app. It now has a better gallery used in 2 ways. The gallery now integrates with the same style as other gallery plugins. You can now have flickr feeds, you can zoom and flick through photographs and have full sharing capabilities using the activity view. Also teh gallery has been modified so you can use local and url images in the same gallery (may not sound big but a lot of modding was required). Also Scringo integration is in the code commented out so remove the comments "//" from the gallery .m files adds cringo and you will have like and a chat for each image. RSS feeds - Now contains an RSS feed and is setup the same as the old RSS feeds add a data url, set custom rss fields and good to go. Also added a cleaner IMO webview to display your content. If the flicr doesn't have any images no probs set the app to show random colors instead. As I have now added 2 options of getting data out of your control, I have added a feature called patterns, so that flickr and rss doesn't just be in the same size mosaic, use the presets or make your own. This is also settings to make mass changes of text and mosaic tile colors. Mosaic customisation - Show a title or don't, title can be aligned, top, middle, bottom, left, right, font size can be changed.Borders can be changed width and color. Interface has changed so that the ipad size is the same as the iphones, a popular request. Paging has been added. What is paging you ask. Well you know when you scroll through images and it centres to each image well it's like that. If you enable paging the mosaic tiles will alter there height to fit in the view width 4 by height 6. so a 4 x4 tile and 2 * 4 tile will fill full screen. Why add this some people didn't like the gap at the bottom of the iphone 5 or the possible overlap on the iphone 4. So this is the mode if you want only one screen of content. If you add more thean 6 x 4 it will scroll through paging so you could display multiple images for example and page through them like a photo album, only vertically. It still has three customisable tile options to add your own code ie scringo API. Oh and there is also an option for the tile to do nothing at all, so a place holder or header maybe. Good news I have left all legacy fields in the control panel for the likes or image urls and a few others so it won't break apps currently in the market using this. You can now use the same filed to add image url or local image. I think that is it. Oh no you can now change which screen is loaded in the child items so you don't have to delete the tile and start again, I know this has been an issues in a lot of plugins.

KennedyE
Android Fan
Reg: Dec 07, 2013
PH, Nigeria
07/25/14 07:40 AM (9 years ago)
Looking forward to seeing the android version, cheers!

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Liverpool
07/25/14 07:41 AM (9 years ago)
Ha ha well I cxould have predicted that, I may have an android version in the works

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Liverpool
07/25/14 07:44 AM (9 years ago)
Will add more features next year

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
07/25/14 08:42 AM (9 years ago)
Very nice Kittsy! Looking forward to your blog tips :-) -- Niraj

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.