Discussion Forums  >  App Store Approvals, Thank You's

Replies: 2    Views: 157

rburns50
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 12, 2014
Bilston - Engla...
11/07/14 03:37 PM (9 years ago)

Android to iOS - thank you!

Well, I have a number of Apps on Android and have now had my first two apps approved without issue onto the App Store!! First one, a free app for members of my local gym as they were all moaning that it was only on Android - and now my paid for App that mirrors its Android brother!! Our community is a collection of brilliant contributors without whom, these sorts of milestones would not be possible - so thank you to all the quite brilliant plugin developers and the support offered generally throughout our forums! Have to say, moving from Android to iOS was easier than I expected - prefer xcode to eclipse no mistake!! Thank you again to the best community :)

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
11/07/14 05:42 PM (9 years ago)
Mighty awesome! Welcome to the iOS world. :-) -- Niraj

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
11/07/14 07:40 PM (9 years ago)
I applaud your efforts, and echo your android/iOS sentiments. I typically try to get a project finished in Android first... because I know iOS isnt going to be nearly as difficult. Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.