Discussion Forums  >  iOS / Android Beta Testers

Replies: 7    Views: 126

Creatiosoft
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 23, 2013
noida
05/23/13 04:34 AM (10 years ago)

Beta Test For Android App. Please Help Me !!

Track The Person Application:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.creatiosoft.tracktheperson&feature=search_result# Collage Creator: Photo Art Lab:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.galaxysoft.mixpics.photogrid&feature=search_result# Both apps are very unique and useful. The downloading of these app are well, but some user are confused how to use it, and I want to know why user are not showing their interest in this app. So I really need some constructive feedback on it so that I can make it even better. And who better to judge my astronomy related programming skills than you folks? Feel free to discus your experiences with the app in this thread, I'm really looking forward to your feedback! Thanks. Neeraj Kr Singh http://www.Creatiosoft.com SkyPe Id:- neeraj.singh633

aussiedra
Code is Art
Reg: Dec 25, 2010
Brisbane, Austr...
05/23/13 04:58 AM (10 years ago)
spam ?

Creatiosoft
Aspiring developer
noida
05/23/13 05:02 AM (10 years ago)
you had tested this app ?

Red Dog
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 16, 2011
Southern Califo...
05/23/13 05:19 AM (10 years ago)
Not Buzztouch apps.

Creatiosoft
Aspiring developer
noida
05/23/13 05:22 AM (10 years ago)
Why ?

ATRAIN53
Code is Art
Reg: Nov 17, 2011
Chicago
05/23/13 07:08 AM (10 years ago)
Those are some nice apps to be honest. The Graphic work is very nice. That collage creator is pretty cool. What SDK is that using? The GPS functionlaity in Track the Person looks real interesting as well. I took a poke around on your site and there's actually some pretty good content in your forum. Some really nice code snippets. IMO BT is more of a utility app making product than a game development platform - but you could "wrap" your code inside a BT app and add some menus and include some instructions or some other features to try and interact with app users more? I've just started playing with Unity/Cocos myself and will dig around on your site more. Welcome to BT! Whats your username on that board?

chris1
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 10, 2012
Austin, TX
05/23/13 09:29 AM (10 years ago)
Neeraj - they do look like nice apps. I don't have my Android device handy, so I can't test it. But the pushback you're getting is because these apps don't appear to have been made with Buzztouch, so people are wondering if you just joined this site simply to get some reviews for your app you made elsewhere.

David @ buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 01, 2010
Monterey, CA
05/23/13 09:29 AM (10 years ago)
@Creatiosoft. Soliciting folks on the buzztouch forum to "beta test" your app's is a bit disingenuous. It's one thing to participate for awhile, get involved a bit, help a few folks out, then ask for assistance. It's another thing altogether to register to join us at BT then ask the gang to beta test some apps. Hopefully you understand the difference.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.