Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 1    Views: 183

stevek
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 24, 2011
great neck
01/19/12 04:08 PM (12 years ago)

crazy new error - error starting executable

Every going great, almost ready to submit and now i get this:Error launching remote program: No such file or directory (/Users/skronwith/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/skyeventfinder-dorhkbozxnsqbvfuecnvijqbwred/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/skyeventfinder.app/skyeventfinder). Now I plow through the files mentioned, and they are all there with the exception - the last skyeventfinder at the end of the link is not on my computer. So I delete the old downloaded files, go back to buzztouch and redownload the code, and low and behold, the same error. The crazy thing is the icon downloads, and if I touch the icon the program loads and runs without any problem. Before this problem, when running from xcode the app would run immediately without me having to click the icon. But it still works. Even though it worksI really don't like this message but have no idea what went wrong all of a sudden. Any suggestions? Thanks

stevek
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 24, 2011
great neck
01/19/12 04:26 PM (12 years ago)
Well, did some googling and tried to not only clean but hold down the option key when building to clean the Build folder. This seems to have worked. Don't understand it though, if anyone has any explanation it would be appreciatedo

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.