Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 2    Views: 208

Ninjaselo
Apple Fan
Reg: Apr 04, 2011
TR, Izmir, Alsa...
04/22/11 02:46 AM (13 years ago)

buzztouch future feature request (in BT v1.6 maybe?)

I wonder if this feature can be added to BT in the future: In my opinion, on the 'screens and menus' page, a 'show/hide' button on the left side of 'delete' can be very useful for working on a new screen/menu. By 'hiding' a new created screen/menu, we can work on it until finished. So the users who has the app, won't have to refresh too many times(this can bother the users). Or with this feature, we can prepare a menu for future use, like login function. By the way this is for the published apps. This is just a thought of me, maybe you can consider using this if you like or think it's useful.

Ninjaselo
Apple Fan
Reg: Apr 04, 2011
TR, Izmir, Alsa...
04/22/11 07:08 AM (13 years ago)
What I tried to say above was, 'hiding' the menu item makes it inactive and invisible on the app. And 'showing' is vice versa.

David @ buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 01, 2010
Monterey, CA
04/22/11 05:46 PM (13 years ago)
Makes perfect sense. Like an 'unpublished' option or something... good thoughts ;-)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.