Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 1    Views: 117

Rishav
Code is Art
Reg: Jan 26, 2012
Dubai
02/07/12 07:23 PM (12 years ago)

Gallery Force Close/non responsive Issue

Hello all, My app's gallery becomes non responsive and force closes some time. I am using a BT 2.0 app. When i load the gallery it app stops responding for some time and then suddenly the image loads,same when i go to next picture and some time it force closes. I am currently adding images via my BT Server app Control Panel. And if i used a json script for screen data url provided as an example here in Bt 1.5 control panel then the first time when we open the gallery it keeps on showing the loading symbol with image loaded in the background and we have to stop it with the task manager. and just one out of topic question,when will the push service for bt server ready? Thanks

David @ buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 01, 2010
Monterey, CA
02/08/12 11:43 AM (12 years ago)
iOS? Android? The Gallery Plugin on iOS works well, we haven't heard of any issues. The Android Gallery is a different story. All sorts of strange issues depending on device types, image locations, etc. If you're on Android you'll either have to... a) dig in the code (BT_screen_images.java) to see if you can figure out why/ where the crash is happening. b) Wait for us to do this. No idea when this could be, tons going on ;-)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.