Discussion Forums  >  Meetups, Hang Outs, and Events

Replies: 5    Views: 115

Warren Evans
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 28, 2012
Effingham IL
12/29/13 10:10 AM (10 years ago)

Deadline approaching - Buzztouch Code Camp '14

Just a reminder that our application deadline is quickly approaching for Code Camp '14 in Las Vegas. This is an opportunity to invest in your personal and professional growth while you learn from David Book, founder of Buzztouch in an intimate classroom setting. Deadline for applications is midnight, December 31, 2014, and spots still remain for the class. For more details, refer to the post at the top of the forum. Please note: If I have received your application, you would have received a reply e-mail acknowledging that I got it. So, if you believe you have applied and did not get a receipt, contact me as soon as possible at [email protected]. Also, if you are planning on attending Buzzcon '14 only, it is open to everyone - no application necessary. Just send me an e-mail in advance letting me know your plans for our planning purposes. Thanks - and look forward to seeing you in Vegas!

guisante
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 14, 2011
Spain
12/29/13 01:26 PM (10 years ago)
Las Vegas! It´s sound ok .... but we need to jump to Europe!!! When? I don´t know

mrDavid
BTMods.com
Reg: May 21, 2011
San Diego, CA
12/29/13 03:08 PM (10 years ago)
Thanks for the update Warren! David

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
12/29/13 05:55 PM (10 years ago)
@Guisante... There will be another Buzztouch event in Europe next fall. We had one a few months ago (in Oxford), which was simply fantastic. David Book and Susan Metoxen both attended, a long with many from the European community. Next year's one will be super good and keen to make it much better. I'll be releasing information around Spring. I can assure you there is absolutely no competition in hosting the better BuzzDay event between me and MrVanBeveren. @Warren... I'm afraid I won't make this one. Sorry. Costs and timings are all wrong for me, however a trip to the USA in August is likely. www.buzztouchoxford.com

MarcusTX
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 06, 2013
Killeen
01/02/14 09:19 AM (10 years ago)
Warren if you're going to have a standby list for attendance to Code Camp please add me to it. Marcus Barber, marcusbarbertx @ gmail.com

Warren Evans
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 28, 2012
Effingham IL
01/02/14 10:45 AM (10 years ago)
@MarcusTX - please fill out the application and submit it as directed in the post at the top of the forum. That's the only way I can get you considered for Code Camp as a standby. Thanks

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.