Discussion Forums  >  Maps, Device Location, Tracking

Replies: 2    Views: 263

Caslor
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 26, 2013
athens
12/13/15 06:59 AM (8 years ago)

Android POIs with directions and details

Hi i am using the default plug-in '' Location Map'' for my applications The problem is that this plug-in supports only one choice per POI ( directions or details - new screen) Is it possible to make it have both options per each POI in my maps ? Is any other plug-in that i could use for that ? Tech infos: Platform : Android (but will like it and for ios also) Google api v2 Android studio v 1.4.1

Dusko
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 13, 2012
Beograd
12/13/15 01:50 PM (8 years ago)
You can have a look at the description of one of my plugins, here: http://duskosavic.com/blog/programming/maps-overlayed-users-manual-for-the-new-buzztouch-plugin/ It overlays a new map within an already existing map, so -- provided I correctly understand what you want -- it can be a starting point for a conversation. This plugin of mine currently is only for iOS, though.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
12/13/15 06:00 PM (8 years ago)
It requires a little editing, but it's not hard. I put that functionality into my offline map kit. Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.