Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 2    Views: 154

G B Barker
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 26, 2011
Portland
02/12/12 12:28 PM (12 years ago)

Rename Submenu title - iOS early adopter

Hi Folks! I just realized that my submenu title is still listing as 'Test 1' on the simulator - i.e. a menu item on my home screen shows the correct title but when I select the menu item and it moves to the next screen, or subscreen, it comes up with a different title in the header - the 'Test 1' title. Any suggestions on how to change this? When I'm in buzztouch I don't see it anywhere. I found it in the core code but it won't let me save the change. ? I appreciate any suggestions!

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
02/12/12 02:08 PM (12 years ago)
Hi, For any given screen, if you go into the Advanced Properties for that screen, and select 'Navigation Bar / Status Bar,' you'll see a field for 'Nav. Bar Title.' That's where you set what you see at the top of any screen. It can be the same, or different, as the nickname for that screen. Does that help? Mark

G B Barker
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 26, 2011
Portland
02/17/12 11:15 AM (12 years ago)
Oh geesh...LOL! Yes, thank you Mark! GB

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.