Discussion Forums  >  Status Bar, Navigation Bar

Replies: 2    Views: 98

juansezoh
Code is Art
Reg: Nov 01, 2012
Medellín
02/07/13 09:19 PM (11 years ago)

Bottom bar don´t show Android

Hello, I hope the question is not too obvious, but I hope I apologize. I built an application that uses custom HTML plugin in ios version show the bottom bar refresh button and emailing, but not in Android. Anyone have an idea of what happens?. Thanks for the help.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
02/08/13 03:58 AM (11 years ago)
I sometimes had a problem with my android devices refreshing. In order for me to 'force' a refresh, I would go into my Android Settings, choose the Application Manager, choose my Application, and 'delete cached data'. This would basically revert the app as 'new' and once it sees the network, it asks me if I want to refresh. Hope this helps! Cheers! -- Smug

juansezoh
Code is Art
Reg: Nov 01, 2012
Medellín
02/11/13 08:41 PM (11 years ago)
If showBrowserBarEmailDocument = 1, android should not display a button on the bottom bar to send an email?. As if passing on iOS? Someone can explain me?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.