miku
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 20, 2014
zagorje ob savi
03/09/15 01:38 PM (9 years ago)

ADT Eclipse and Android Studio on the same MAC mess

I have ADT version 22.6.2.v201403212031-1085508 installed. Today I also installed latest Android Studio on same MAC which overwritten SDK. Now I am in trouble: "This android SDK requires ADT version 23.0.0 or above. Please update ADT to the latest version." I can't find this 23 version, only Android Studio is for download, nothing about ADT. Can somebody tell me which version of ADT and SDK are the last before Android Studio and where can I find them. Can you give me link to versions that work?

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
03/09/15 04:30 PM (9 years ago)
Hi @miku, I see this a lot on my Eclipse installations. I have both Eclipse ADT and Android Studio running on the same Mac, and have not experienced this problem...at least not related to the Studio install. So, I think it's just an Eclipse ADT issue. In Eclipse, are you able to access the SDK Manager? If so, go in and update everything you can. There's also a place in Eclipse to check for software updates...do that as well. Check this out also...it should wrap things up for you: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24437564/update-eclipse-with-android-development-tools-v-23 Let us know if you have any other questions. Mark

miku
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 20, 2014
zagorje ob savi
03/10/15 12:28 AM (9 years ago)
I started with new Android Studio installation on separate computer (maybe it would be better to forget Eclipse?), then I will do like in your video. I will check Eclipse later.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.