Discussion Forums  >  Crashes, Memory Warnings

Replies: 4    Views: 74

Shills
Lost but trying
Reg: Aug 25, 2012
Manchester
09/10/12 08:18 AM (11 years ago)

Linking menu + image screens causes 'Unable to find' error

Hi, I'm trying to link the new menu + image plugin screen with a second menu + plugin as the first row, however when I click on the first screen on the control panel, and then on the second screen to access the second screen's editing page I get this error: www.buzztouch.comfiles is unavailable or may not exist. The error appears on a Virgin media page. I have got working menu + plugin screens in my control panel that have successfully linked with other screens. I've had this issue before but I have just deleted the problematic screen and link, re-established it and it has worked fine in the past; however the same solution isn't working in this case. Any help is much appreciated, thanks guys. Sean

MargoRita Apps
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jul 30, 2012
Tulsa
09/10/12 11:21 AM (11 years ago)
I am having the same issue... if you fix it please post...

MargoRita Apps
Aspiring developer
Tulsa
09/10/12 11:21 AM (11 years ago)
mine just started working??????????

MargoRita Apps
Aspiring developer
Tulsa
09/10/12 11:43 AM (11 years ago)
STOPPED....

Shills
Lost but trying
Reg: Aug 25, 2012
Manchester
09/10/12 11:52 AM (11 years ago)
Mine was doing that earlier, it was working sporadically but then at some point in the plugin chain it would break down again. Not sure what's causing it but I'd say from looking at it it may be the menu & image plugin, it is new so it may just be a teething problem with it. Have to wait for some feedback.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.