Discussion Forums  >  Grunts, Groans, Complaints

Replies: 2    Views: 101

sxywebgirl
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 12, 2013
Altadena, CA
04/30/13 02:15 PM (11 years ago)

iPhone Developer Certificate x2

I'm having an issue with iPhone Dev Certificate showing up twice in my keychain. About a week ago after deleting one of the certificates several times in my keychain only one finally remained. Yesterday two showed up again and I received the error again... I've gone in and deleted one of the certificates several times but it keeps showing up with two when I reopen xCode and do a build. One is dated 19th and the other is 23rd. When I go into Apple Dev account it show the 23rd certificate so I keep trying to delete the 19th one. With no luck. Any suggestions???? -sxywebgirl

chris1
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 10, 2012
Austin, TX
04/30/13 03:19 PM (11 years ago)
Go into your Organizer in Xcode and delete all the provisioning profiles. Then delete the bad certificate from Keychain. Close both programs. Reopen Xcode, go to Organizer, and refresh your provisioning profiles.

sxywebgirl
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 12, 2013
Altadena, CA
05/02/13 12:13 PM (11 years ago)
Thanks! That seems to have worked...hope it lasts :-)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.