teamcaz
I hate code!
Reg: Jun 12, 2011
carlsbad
06/19/14 07:40 AM (9 years ago)

Looking for Android help

I have an app that should be hitting the Apple market any day, its counterpart (which I have configured in Buzztouch) the Android version, I am looking for someone to compile it and possibly supply me with a .apk for it? It may need some tweaking, along with Scringo added to it, but I am willing to pay you for your time... if your looking to make a few bucks and help me please send me a message with your email or someway to get a hold of you... Thank you!

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
06/19/14 09:41 AM (9 years ago)
Hello! I'd be more than happy to compile it for you and provide you with an apk. Just send the project files and your release keystore to MrkFleming at gmail dot com, and I'll get it done! I've never added Scringo to a project, but I'm willing to learn! Mark

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
06/19/14 10:54 AM (9 years ago)
Hey teamcaz you can send GoNorthWest that finished code I sent you to show Mark how to add scringo.or did I just send apk?lol I dont remember but I will. I never tested that app by the way.just made apk and added scringo.the way it shows up is the way you configured it in the control panel ------- Just noticed you were the one Ive been emailing about this last couple of days lol sorry just been busy. I sent complete app package to your email.to show how to add scringo.make sure to delete the extra gcm jar in scringo library

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
06/19/14 11:11 AM (9 years ago)
Has CMCOFFEE already provided you an apk?

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
06/19/14 11:17 AM (9 years ago)
I dont know if its the same app but I sent him the package for the last one where I integrated scringo.Just make sure to delete extra gcm.jar in scringo library after you add it, I always forget lol.TeamCaz sent that project hes talking about to me but I havent had time to really look at it

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.