Discussion Forums  >  Maps, Device Location, Tracking

Replies: 1    Views: 95

Rishav
Code is Art
Reg: Jan 26, 2012
Dubai
07/03/13 06:56 AM (10 years ago)

Maps for Amazon Devices

I am trying to publish my maps related app for amazon devices on amazon store. It passed the test for non-amazon devices but failed to pass for amazon devices. Then i came to know that google maps are not supported on amazon devices and so i tried following their guide but it failed again. Can anyone of you provide help in implementing amazon maps.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
07/03/13 07:05 AM (10 years ago)
I haven't touched Amazon, so I can't say for sure... but there is a little write up on it here: https://developer.amazon.com/sdk/maps/migrating.html but before you go making changes, I'd make a copy, or something to protect your 'current' Android/Google configuration. I guess the easy thing to do would be to make a copy of your current app, import the copy and refactor/rename it for Amazon, so that you don't get them mixed up. Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.