Discussion Forums  >  Crashes, Memory Warnings

Replies: 2    Views: 193

Show
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 16, 2013
Or Akiva
09/23/13 10:01 PM (10 years ago)

App not running

Hey all i have some Problem to run the app i get this int main(int argc, char *argv[]) { //return mobilebiz_appDelegate as UIApplicationMain NSAutoreleasePool * pool = [[NSAutoreleasePool alloc] init]; int retVal= UIApplicationMain(argc,argv,@"UIApplication",@"mobilebiz_appDelegate"); [pool release]; return retVal; any Help

David @ buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 01, 2010
Monterey, CA
09/24/13 12:32 AM (10 years ago)
This is not causing the crash. This is Xcode / console's way of showing you the app did crash. If this is happening when you first launch there is a high probability that the screen you've set as the home screen is the culprit. Need to know more details about what's happening to help.

Show
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 16, 2013
Or Akiva
09/24/13 03:01 PM (10 years ago)
We'll I was working on my app from my iPhone and iPad and after saving screens I get home to my Mac and wanna see all new things that I made on the Xcode simulator And in this point the not running Should I check the home screen menu for error ?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.