Discussion Forums  >  Suggestions, Ideas, Wish List

Replies: 2    Views: 178

appdude
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 04, 2014
Santa Monica
12/04/14 11:46 PM (9 years ago)

Seeking App Developer

Hi all, I would like to team up with a more experienced app developer to develop a few apps that are beyond my current skill level. Looking for a 50/50 partnership with the right person and any profits split 50/50. I live in the Santa Monica area in California. A couple apps are social apps and a couple are game apps. If you're interested, please PM me :) Thanks! AJ

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
12/04/14 11:53 PM (9 years ago)
You might want to check out Ed Reyes or Niraj Shaw. Both of them are 'reasonably' close to where you're located. Both are located 'in the Top 25' list. Cheers! -- Smug And of course, there are other qualified candidates world wide... :)

JanMeier
I hate code!
Reg: Dec 07, 2014
Minsk
12/07/14 02:22 AM (9 years ago)
Hi there, my friends work near your area and their offer iphone application development services http://www.intellectsoft.co.uk/. Feel free to contact any of them, I'm sure they'll be glad to help you out. Sorry, inserted a wrong url, changed to the right one.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.