Discussion Forums  >  Grunts, Groans, Complaints

Replies: 10    Views: 3113

Nido
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 14, 2013
Islamabad
12/14/13 09:33 AM (10 years ago)

Best revenue ads network

Hi, I am a iOS/android developer. Can anyone tell be the best revenue generator ads network. I am using admob banner ads but its not generating any satisfactory revenue. Looking forward for your replies.

Sandeep
Android Fan
Reg: Feb 01, 2012
Miraj, India
12/14/13 09:41 AM (10 years ago)
In order to get decent income from ads you need to have a large number of downloads per day besides that the users too need to click your ads or else you will not make any decent income from ads. In my experience admob is the best ad network. The revenue generated from admob is consistent and they are trustworthy. I use admob, applovin and airpush ads for my android apps. Since the change in google ad policy, airpush revenue is now equal to admob and applovin. Earlier it used to generate 3-4 times higher than admob and applovin. The revenue generated by applovin is not consistent like for ex- its $20 one day then the other day it will be $3 then on some other day it might be $10. But both admob and airpush are consistent for ex- if its $10 on one day the other day it will be about the same +- $1 or $2. So far i have only one app on appstore which is free with applovin ads and despite lot of clicks, the revenue generated is really horrible. I have not used any other ad network on ios other than that.

Nido
Aspiring developer
Islamabad
12/14/13 09:49 AM (10 years ago)
Thanks Sandeep for your detailed reply. Which ads are using right now in your apps for android. I am using Admob Banner ads with mediation on. I guess different types of ads have different revenue structure.

Sandeep
Android Fan
Miraj, India
12/14/13 09:55 AM (10 years ago)
I use multiple ad networks in my apps so that the users get different ads in it. I use all 3 ad networks stated above for different screens. This way i make sure if a particular ad network displays same ads for weeks, the other ad network might display other ads. Both admob and applovin revenue structure is based on cpm whereas airpush revenue structure is cpm and cpi based.

Nido
Aspiring developer
Islamabad
12/14/13 10:02 AM (10 years ago)
Sandeep can you give me an app example of yours and which ads type from all these ads network are you using. Admob = Ad type applovin= Ad type airpush= Ad type

Sandeep
Android Fan
Miraj, India
12/14/13 10:07 AM (10 years ago)
Here is one of my android app- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wordbox.pakistanRadio I dont exactly remember on which screen i have used which ad network but in this app on start its Tapcontext Interstitial (not my choice just used it in few apps to test the revenue). Applovin banner ads and Airpush wall ads on exit of app.

Sandeep
Android Fan
Miraj, India
12/14/13 10:09 AM (10 years ago)
Dont refresh the page, it will repost your earlier comment.

Nido
Aspiring developer
Islamabad
12/14/13 10:58 AM (10 years ago)
Sorry for that. Sometime i lose my wifi thats why it get refreshed. one more question can you please share your revenue for these networks you are using and the ecpm you are getting. One more question on the Admob banner ads. Most of the time it only shows one ad as no other ads are present. Do you have any solution for this so that we can show user other banner ads once its not refreshing or something.

Mr stuck
Android Fan
Reg: Apr 09, 2012
Fife, Scotland
12/14/13 02:36 PM (10 years ago)
I have to agree, Admob is consistent, I have never used applovin directly but this is the service used by Scringo for ads (it displays unable to connect to applovin when internet connection drops during ad load) and only got 2 cents for almost 40 clicks recently. admob gives appx $1 - $3 ecpm in my experience

Nido
Aspiring developer
Islamabad
12/14/13 07:54 PM (10 years ago)
@stuck, which combination of ad networks and its types needs to be use together to get handsome amount of revenue.

Mr stuck
Android Fan
Reg: Apr 09, 2012
Fife, Scotland
12/15/13 11:45 AM (10 years ago)
That is almost an impossible question to answer. It all depends on your app type and its audience. You will know better than anyone the type of people that will use your apps and how best to set up ads in your app. It just requires you to try different networks and stick with what works best for you. just pick one and launch, if you are not happy with revenue then change and release an update to the app store's

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.