Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 4    Views: 69

StaleysGirl
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jul 02, 2012
San Diego
08/07/14 10:02 AM (9 years ago)

Menu Buttons Scroll Bounce

Good Morning, I'm using the menu buttons plugin and I love it! However, I have one small issue though. I have a lot of menu buttons (50+) and only the first 30 appear on the screen when testing for iPad. I have 20+ more buttons below my first 30 that I want to access by scrolling. Each time i scroll, I can see my missing buttons briefly until the scroll bounce "bounces" my page back to the top. I can't access the last 20 of my buttons. Note, this is when the buttons are in grid format and I've allowed scrolling. All I wish is to be able to scroll down to my bottom buttons without the "bounce" kicking my screen back to the top. Is there a way to do this? Thank you kindly for all your assistance, you guys are seriously amazing. -M

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
08/07/14 10:11 AM (9 years ago)
This will fix the issue: In BT_screen_menuButtons.m go to line 404 and change the value 1.5 to 0.25. That worked for me me. Maybe you should experiment a bit with this value. //grid if([buttonLayoutStyle isEqualToString:@grid] || [buttonLayoutStyle isEqualToString:@]){ contentWidth = deviceWidth; contentHeight = ((boxHeight + labelHeight) * (numButtons + 10)) / buttonsPerRow - (deviceHeight * 0.86); // changed: 0.86 was 1.5! if(contentHeight < deviceHeight) contentHeight = (deviceHeight + 50); self.myScrollView.frame = CGRectMake(0, 0, deviceWidth, deviceHeight); self.myScrollView.contentSize = CGSizeMake(contentWidth, contentHeight); } That was reposted from earlier post, fixed my same problem :) Sean

StaleysGirl
Aspiring developer
San Diego
08/07/14 10:26 AM (9 years ago)
Thank you so much, I appreciate the quick response!

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
08/07/14 11:01 AM (9 years ago)
no probs, all i did was cut and paste, you always get great advice of all the gurus here :)ps Im not guru, more of a buzztouch gimp, lol Im always asking questions about stuff ive forgot and already asked about :)

StaleysGirl
Aspiring developer
San Diego
08/07/14 01:05 PM (9 years ago)
You fixed it!!!! Ahhh, thank you so much!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.