Data Command
Veteran developer
Reg: Jul 12, 2014
Austin, Texas
07/16/14 02:16 PM (9 years ago)

Searching Forums and Users

Is there a way to search the forums by key phrase? If there is isn't obvious. Do I have to just go to Google and hope a search lands me in the forums? Also, is there a way to search for users by name?

Angry Ninja
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 25, 2013
Maine
07/16/14 03:19 PM (9 years ago)
I think this is the page you are looking for: https://www.buzztouch.com/forum/search.php You get to it by clicking "advanced search" in the left column when in the forum. It allows you to search by user as well. You can also go to google and type something like: MySearch site:buzztouch.com

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
07/16/14 07:36 PM (9 years ago)
I heartily recommend the google method. It's the only 'real' way to find anything. expanding a little on what Angry Ninja said, in the google search box type: site:buzztouch.com/forum Your Search Terms Go Here For Instance, if you were looking for discussions on customizing the Navigation Bar, you would type something along the lines of... site:buzztouch.com/forum Custom Nav Bar iOS or something similar, adding and deleting search terms to widen or narrow your results. Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.