Discussion Forums  >  Status Bar, Navigation Bar

Replies: 2    Views: 121

Honcho
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jul 23, 2012
Melbourne
01/16/13 03:34 AM (11 years ago)

Misbehaving Tabbed Layout icons

Into the final testing of an Xcode app on iphone device and have discovered the icons in the tabbed layout are not behaving as expected. Sometimes (not always) it takes a second tap on the icon to get the correct screen to activate. The initial tap acts in the way a 'back' button would by returning to the previously active screen. I suspect the problem may be a memory retention issue but if someone else has experienced this issue and found a solution I'd appreciate their advice on a remedy.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
01/16/13 04:10 AM (11 years ago)
I thought it was just me. I have that 'periodically' in my Android project. I'm using just two tabs, both point to menu screens. Haven't noticed it on iOS, but I've been working on Android differences and haven't spent that much time on the Apple side yet. I don't have a solution; I didn't think it was worth stopping and fixing 'just yet'. But I can confirm you're not imagining things ;) Cheers! -- Smug

Barata
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 28, 2012
location unknow...
05/25/14 11:10 PM (9 years ago)
Hi, I am also having a similar problem. Has anyone found a fix? Thank you!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.