Akshay
I hate code!
Reg: Mar 07, 2013
Pune ,India
04/13/15 04:00 AM (9 years ago)

back after 1 year >> can i use eclipse for bt project

hello i came back to buzztouch to make an app (back after 1 year ) i made it >> downloaded it >> imported in eclipse >> refrenced google play services >> compiled apk >> ran apk the problem is it crashes on launch even if the apk compiled with no errors i sensed bt has moved to android studio so my question is i ll have to work with android studio compulsorily with bt project ? any instructions or guide - i am sure it must be there :)

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
04/13/15 04:16 AM (9 years ago)
If you work from the buzztouch control panel, Android is now producing Android Studio projects. If you are self hosted, I know that Eclipse worked last week, but the way forward is Android Studio. Alan https://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=5C78BC8C9F72AC9F3A0B4B6&command=isSearching&currentPage=1&topicTitle=&createdBy=david&repliedBy=&minViews=-1&maxViews=-1&minReplies=-1&maxReplies=-1&forumCategory=

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
04/13/15 09:20 AM (9 years ago)
Hi @Akshay, If you were able to compile, that means it probably worked. You'd need to provide us some LogCat output at the time of failure to help us figure out why it crashed. Mark

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.